Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow,Great collection.... must be a big job to keep them all fed, clean & happy. Well done, you seem very dedicated to your frogs. Kudos. :D

Thank you Scorp!!! :D
Yes, it's a lot of work but they are worth it for sure!

wow by far the best thread on here!

i want some frogs now!!!

Just thought I would post some pictures of my beautiful Red Eye Green Tree Frogs I just got from JasonL. They are stunning little frogs (sorry pictures aren't great)

IMG_2983.jpg

IMG_2991.jpg

IMG_2997.jpg

So cute! Just go to show that you don't have to own exotics to have great frogs!

wow, congrats, your Litoria chloris are really awesome!!! :D
I would love to keep them!!!

So cute! Just go to show that you don't have to own exotics to have great frogs!

Yes, PhilK, I totally agree with you!!! :D

But the only Australian Frogs that I can get here are Litoria caerulea and sometimes Litoria
infrafrenata! :(

Superb parrots Lars K? Nice ekcies, what other birds you have :D

Wow Lars... they are Gorgeous!!!!!!! stunning collection mate. I'd hate to be the one to pay your
power bill though!!! LOL

Wow Lars... they are Gorgeous!!!!!!! stunning collection mate. I'd hate to be the one to pay your
power bill though!!! LOL

Thank you!!! :D

hehe :lol::lol::lol:

well, the power bill isn't so much!
But you need loads of food and that's a bit expensive!

hello, i have just got my 1st gtf and he seems to spend all day with his head tucked in, and looks really fat lol but at night he moves about and looks skinny is this normal? any help would be great pm me with any info on these frogs please. cheers daniel

That's a nice link Pythons Rule! :D

I took some new shots of my Megophrys nasuta (Malaysian Leaf Frog).

Megophrys2.jpg

Megophrys1.jpg

And that's the typical ambush position waiting for attack!

Megophrys3.jpg

Megophrys4.jpg

Megophrys5.jpg

You truly have some amazing frogs Lars !!! also your good photography displays them well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back