Frogs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Judithanne

Reaction score
Hi, I am new to the forum and would like to know about Magnificent Tree Frogs. I have two of them and would like to learn from others about how they care for their frogs. I have a great setup and they are very happy. Just want some confirmation on temp, lighting etc. I have two Repti Glo 5.0uvb 13w lamps and one 40 watt nightlight and one 75watt infrared lamp in a porcelain reflector. I have two heat probes, one down the bottom at the back and one at the top on the opposite side about four inches from the 75w globe. One humidity probe also and it reads 20%. The temp at the top is 27.5 and 22 at the bottom. where should the probes be and what humidity do they need.

try here for good frog info

frogs.org.au Community :: Index

i dont have Magnificents but have GTF. No uv lights now. Water is heated by an aquarium heater to 26ish degrees with a waterfall to increase humidity. No additional heating as the enclosure is inside. Mrs has had them now for 6 years and still going strong

forgot to add by heating the water you will increase humidity as well

Thankyou jinin. I do not have a fogger yet so how can i get the humidity up, just use spray bottle?

Yeah, I still just use a spray bottle after years. My new tank will have a waterfall though. Make sure its dechlorinated and your set! Just spray in the morning and arvo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back