From me to everyone

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleazy.P.Martini

Reaction score
Tomorrow while we're enjoying the sunshine, raising a glass and spending time with our loved ones, remember why we have the freedom to do these things. Remember why. Remember the brave souls who answered, not truly knowing what the question was. Remember the men and women, the husbands and wives, sons and daughters, friends and family. Remember the souls from everywhere on earth, from so many different backgrounds who fell side by side. Remember the mates who went together, but returned alone. Remember them on their day.

i'll be marching....for myself as well as my 2 uncles(brothers) that died at Galipoli

they shall not grow old,as we who are left grow old

We forget. I recently heard someone on a cooking show say it was like "being in the trenches". The clown.

My heart is with every poor bugger who died with a gun in his hand so the clowns could tweet nothing to eachother.

All my love to all those young men and women who spilled their lives for us. And they did.

In the 90s in Darwin there were turnouts of a couple of hundred and less at the Dawn Service. Now there are thousands.

I hope they know why they're there.

lest we forget, my family has a stong militery back ground. To my dad, uncles and my grandfathers who fought in galipoli and other wars i respect you's so much. to the ones who never came back i will not forget.

My great Uncle was one of the first Aussie to lose his life at Gallipoli
ShowImage.php

Lest we forget.

My great grandfather went to war when he was 14, he was one of the greatesten I've ever known.
My other great grandfather was a prisoner of war, escaped and was lost in the bornien jungle before he found his way out and came back to Australia.
For all the men and women who served, and continue to serve our country. I thank you.
Lest we forget.

We forget. I recently heard someone on a cooking show say it was like "being in the trenches". The clown.

I think that when my grandfather was lying wounded in Gallipoli, (he survived by the way) he would've preferred to be in a TV studio cooking for 4 celebrity judges who use words like rich, silky & indulgent far too frequently.... God bless him, and all who served, and continue to serve, may they all come home safely and if they cant come home, may they rest in peace.

Lest we forget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back