• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Frozen Mice in Sydney

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mauesha

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hiya all,

Can anyone recommend a good shop/rodent breeder that sells frozen fuzzy mice at a reasonable price? Prefer south west sydney if possible but willing to travel. I went to a place called Extreme Pets in Liverpool and they were charging $1.50 per fuzzy (is this the average price?) Someone recommended a place in Parramatta but I cant remember who it was - sorry!

Thanks =)

Hi Mauesha - got your PM. I was in Sydney last weekend with a load of rodents, and come down every 3-4 weeks. Depending on numbers I charge 50c for pinks, 60c fuzzies, 70c weaners and 90c - $1.20 for adults, depending on size, average adults usually $1.00ea. CO2 killed and vacuum packed. Littlies in bags of 20, weaners and adults in 10s & 20s.

If you want me to let you know next time I'm coming down, watch APS or PM me and I'll contact you when I organise it.

Jamie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back