• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Frozen Rodents...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pythoninfinite

I'm planning to come to Sydney on July 1, from Port Macquarie, with frozen rats & mice (heaps of mice of all sizes, 60c - $1.00). Anyone interested in quality food this trip, either along the Pacific Hwy, F3 or in Sydney, PM me and let me know what you want. All CO2 killed and vac packed for long storage life. Get ready for spring & summer!!! Can deliver reasonable quantities in the Sydney area. You can try mobile but I'm in a poor reception area at the moment.

Cheers, Jamie.

We have bought a large quantity of these rats and they are the best around...wouldn't go elsewhere anymore. Packed great and seem a lot fresher. Highly recommend Jamie to anyone wanting frozen rodents. We are getting a huge order this spring :)

Wow - thanks Nome... better make sure I'm on track with your order eh?

Cheers, Jamie.

hello whees abouts are you jamie? ever come to queensland or freight?

Hi Kahn, looking into freight as we speak... it's only economical for 20kg+, that works out to 100 x 200gm rats, or more of the smaller ones - could be OK if you can join with a couple of mates, unless you've got a lot of snakes. I can fly them from Coffs or Newcastle to Brisbane.

Cheers, Jamie.

re Frozen

Will pm you jamie ,sounds like good prices.

RE: re Frozen

Hi Kahn, looking into freight as we speak... it's only economical for 20kg+, that works out to 100 x 200gm rats, or more of the smaller ones - could be OK if you can join with a couple of mates, unless you've got a lot of snakes. I can fly them from Coffs or Newcastle to Brisbane.

Don't need many snakes to put n order that big in really :)
10 snakes eating 2 rats each per feed, 5 feeds :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back