• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: 11-YO Jungle Python inc enclosure etc.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattlewis

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking to re-home my 11-year-old jungle python (Morelia spilota cheynei) as I am moving home and really don't have the time or space to care her (her) any more. I've called her Jungle Julia (Death Proof), but she is not sexed.

Hatched 03/12/2009, I have her feed/shed diary till 20/03/2011.

She was a little worm when I first got her off of here, pics to come of her wrapped around my little finger. I haven't had her out for a bit now but at 11 years old she is quite a decent size.

She did go off food for about 4-6 months recently, her heat lamp went out and I missed it as we were away on holidays, and she went off food for a bit. She is feeding again well, never had a shed issue and is quite tame.

I'd love to see her go to a good home.

Buyer must have a valid licence.

The enclosure has a heat lamp and a UV lamp, perch, climbing branch, hide, water bowl and side storage. All thermostat controlled and timed. The enclosure door has a magnetic child lock built-in (converted cabinet). Never had an issue.

Will update with pics tomorrow.

Would like to find somewhere for her by early Jan, all reasonable offers considered.
[automerge]1610240843[/automerge]
Sorry, really late with the pictures! Here they are.

The enclosure measures 720mm wide x 430mm deep x 1280mm high overall (total cabinet). The microclimate thermo is dead and the heat lamp is being controlled off of a no name brand controller. Temp monitored by an exoterra temp probe. It's a bit high as I just had the enclosure open to clean.

Would love to re-home this snake before the 17th January as we move after this.

I just had her out for the first time in ages and she handled perfectly, even with my three-year-old daughter, who has never touched a snake until today.
[automerge]1611825625[/automerge]
Bump, not a nibble...
[automerge]1615973385[/automerge]
Still looking to re-home.
[automerge]1629320019[/automerge]
Still looking to re-home if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• IMG_1364.jpg
    IMG_1364.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1363.jpg
    IMG_1363.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1362.jpg
    IMG_1362.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1370.jpg
    IMG_1370.jpg