• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Canon DSLR complete setup

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camo

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Quantity Available
Canon EOS 7D - $1200

Canon EOS 7D: Digital Photography Review

Canon EF 24-105mm F4 IS USM - $1000

comes with a Hoya Pro1D 67mm UV filter (RRP $99)

Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM: Digital Photography Review

Canon EF 70-200mm F4 IS USM - $1000

comes with a Hoya Pro1D 77mm UV filter (RRP $99)

Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM: Digital Photography Review

SanDisk Ultra CompactFlash Card 16GB - $50

Lowepro Fastpack 350 Backpack - Black - $120

General Description
I have had this setup for a little over a year now and only used them once and that was to photograph a wedding. Everything is in perfect working order and condition as you would expect from only being used once. There is absolutely no faults to mention. All have been stored in the LowePro backpack and kept in NEW condition.

If you want to start taking professional photographs of Reptiles, Pets, Family or anything for that matter than this setup is for you.

Dont buy from oversea's and be scammed or hit with the freight cost if you need to return anything.

I would love to sell this setup as a whole but will sell Camera body and lenses seperate. If someone would like to purchase the whole setup ($ i will throw in a tripod valued at $200.

Willing to Freight?
Will freight Camera Body and Lenses. Will freight the whole lot if bought as a whole setup.

Contact Details
Private Message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back