• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: GTS pair

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

skunk

Reaction score
1 adult pair of green tree snakes for sale.
male & female, both feeding well on unscented pinky rats, both housed seperately so feeding is easy. both come with enclosures.
female is a good handler while the male has his moments.

$1300 the lot. (the pair + 2 enclosures(theyr kept seperate)

pics available upon request.
regreatble sale but have no choice.
no freight, melbourne pickup only.

i bought them from a private collector a while back. dont know who bred them tho.
i was going to have a shot at breeding them but now i dont have as much time as id like as iv started fulltime studies. (also very low on cash at the moment as i dont have a job right now) very regreatable sale but i really have no oher choice.

perfectly healthy animals, never had any problems with them thus far.

can you handle them or are they really flighty and snappy???

can handle pretty easily. female is very good, male has his moments. he will usually strike at u but once uv grabed him, hes fine.

will buy one of them, if you sell separatly

decided to sell serperate wihtout enclosures to those who may just want the snakes minus the enclosures.
$1100 the pair (will not seperate the pair)

cheers

if anyone is interested in these snakes, PM me if you are only after 1 and i guess we could put our money together to buy them both and each come away with 1 :) as i am also only after 1.. male or female!

i believe they are sold guys. skunk will let everyone know for sure but i think they are sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back