• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS Knob tailed geckos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magpie

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Species name: Nephrurus levis levis

Common name: Joy Lizards

Sex: unknown

Length: small

Quantity available: 3

Price: $150 each

Freight available.

Cnv0202.jpg

Cnv0203.jpg

Cnv0204.jpg

Cnv0205.jpg

Cnv0206.jpg

These pics were taken in natural sunlight, but it's just impossible to capture their real colours.
The 4th pic down (2nd animal, 1st 3 pics are all the same one) has a real nice pink tinge.

What is there size in CM?
I could not understand your last post about which one's are the same animal. Can you please post a single pic of all three please.
Will any of them go like there mum with maturity?(caramel colour)
cheers kelvin

Kelvin, there is no pics of the mum there.
The first 3 pics are one animal, then the next pic is the 2nd animal and the final pic is the 3rd animal.
They are about 4cm.

i cant buy one now but they look extremely beautiful. the pics u have taken are awesome, especially the last one. would you mind if i copy them to my computer? i constantly change the background on my computer in an attempt to get my wife interested. sorry if that was a bit off topic.

Are they still available? I want to get one freighted to me in Sydney. Also I am very new to the site, how do I organise payment?

No pm sorry Chaos.
At this point in time, there is one available.

excellent
I would really like to buy that one, how much is freight to sydney and how do I organise the payment? sorry that I am such a noob on this site. Can you please not sell to anyone coz I am ready to buy when I know how to get the payment to you, lol. You can email me at [email protected] if you would like.

Sorry about all of the posts in quick succession. I was hoping that you could hold onto the gecko for me. It will be my first gecko but I have been talking a lot with the reptile guy at the pet store and he has shown me his geckos and their enclosures, helping me organise my enclosure out, getting some care sheets and info on knob tailed geckos (he has a couple) but when I finally got all the stuff (it was a birthday present) i discovered that it was too late to buy a knob tailed gecko hatchling, all of them had been sold :( so when I saw these awesome little guys for sale it took me a while to get onto the site but now that I am finally here I am hoping to buy the one you have left. So tell me what you need to know about me, how much it is to freight to Sydney and how I get the payment to you and I will organise it ASAP.

Bonustokin, I know someone with some N. levis pilbarensis just hatching, but no Idea if he is planing on selling them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back