• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spike14

Banned
Reaction score
G'day guys,
Im selling 1 bicylce, 1 scooter and 1 surfboard, i would prefer to swap for herps of interest but will sell for cash.

Surfboard, merrick, over 6ft around 6'4 - 6'6??, 80$

Bicycle, Jester - Quiksilver, front and rear pegs, 50$

Scooter, Rare push/pump scooter, side stand, 150$

My son will give you $40 for the bike. Pm your address and we can do the deal tomorrow

ohh and i forgot to mention in my first post that say if u wanted 2 of the things im selling and wanted to swap for herp/s like you can combin them so like all 3 items for a jungle etc

MORE FOR SALE!

Hey guy's,
I have a guiter for sale, here are the details for it:
Valencia, Model no : TC13 , 920 mm from base to top of neck. Comes with a black soft case, back strap and 8 pick's, great for your kids first guitar, will sell for $90 (o.n.o) or reptiles of interest, below is a pic.

need to get rid of this asap, its taking up room, make an offer

lol well jungle pickd it up today and scooter is gone tomorrow to ur place, and duckling is having a look at the board when i get back from urs tomorrow pete so its pritty much the guitar unless duckling backs out , wen u going to pm me pete?

Scooter is sold to pete! Guitar needs to go asap will swap for eastern beardies, murray river turtle hatchies, adult / juvinile male pygmy bearde dragon, any adult female beardies, jungle carpet daintree form male, coastal carpet proserpine form hatchie female, bredli female, i will pay to even out the deal so niether of us get ripped of. Make an offer! 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back