Fun reptile Story

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Belinda

Reaction score
Just coninueing from wattso's idea, why dont we start a Reptile story and everyone can add to it so It becomes really twisted and funny... Just to have a little fun.

Who wants to start?

GIANT MAN EATING GECKO! He was fiercly hissing and lashing out and started moving towards me when...

I **** my self!

Sorry, sorry but could not resist it.

.............After rushing behind a tree to change my undies ,i looked out only to see the giant gecko had shed its tail, i noticed continuous ripples in a nearby puddle, the giant gecko was being hunted by an even bigger...........................

No that was larger rabbit who eat toxic waste on daily bases. He jumped on giant gecko from behind and started to.......

However, the offspring that eventuated from that union was surprisingly ..

..strange, it was a lizard with long ears that hopped, and kept trying to......????? :D

Terrible, later that night when getting ready for bed.......

hang on hang on , I know this is fantasy but........ outta ya pants , dream on baby ! in actual fact the long eared lizards were only minions, and were falling to the ground in worship - it turned out , to honour a much more legendary idol ( which wasnt your imaginary trouser snake and ...... ( not steve irwin- who if they ever came across in the jungle they were all sworn to rip from limb to limb and dance nekid around the remains ) but the great ..........

oh poo , I jumped in and didnt see what fuscus and NoOne had written previously ..... hmm ... bugger , so does that mean now that the legendary idol is the scrubby that has such god awful breath ?

Before went to bed, he drinked 2 glases of slateman firewater and started to have strange fantasy that......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back