Funny snake encounter

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cris

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Just went outside to tun the tap on (located next to a garden that is waste high), I was washing down a branch and felt something moving in my pocket then falling/slidng down my leg. It was a nice little adult marsh snake. I have seen them try to escape my moving towards me before but never had one try to hide in my pocket :lol:

Anyone else got any funny stories about this sort of thing?

Im pretty sure it would have gone down the drain but will check later to se if i can get pics.

Hi cris,

I went and opened our outside cupboard and a children’s python fell from the top of the door. Think it was gecko hunting

Haha you never know when and where a snake will 'attack' you. I just went out with my camera and it seems the marsh snake went down the drain. I also spotted a interesting looking tree snake (i think they are all interesting though) black, slight blueish transitioning to white belly, periscoping with frogs leggs sticking out but it saw me and left before i could shoot it. Very good snake weather here today, will have to make more of an effort, havnt shot a single tree snake all year.

Haha you never know when and where a snake will 'attack' you. I just went out with my camera and it seems the marsh snake went down the drain. I also spotted a interesting looking tree snake (i think they are all interesting though) black, slight blueish transitioning to white belly, periscoping with frogs leggs sticking out but it saw me and left before i could shoot it. Very good snake weather here today, will have to make more of an effort, havnt shot a single tree snake all year.

Funny you should say that it is good snake weather, on Saturday night i saw 4 snakes on my way home all keelbacks except one which dissapeared too quick to ID it.

Funny you should say that it is good snake weather, on Saturday night i saw 4 snakes on my way home all keelbacks except one which dissapeared too quick to ID it.

Not out here! I've been finding sod all. All i got last night was a road kill GTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back