Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elapid@

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
View attachment 21000here is a drawing of a gaboon viper i done free hand.
cheers steve.
ps i will have more pics of my drawings as i have done heeps of australian native snakes lizards etc

Last edited:
nicely done!!!
what aussie reptiles do u have?

red bellied black brown trees atherton jungle lace monitor stimsons

i like shinglebacks that was one of the first lizards i held in the wild when i was 5 years old and it bit me. i thought i picked it up by the head and instead i picked it up by the tail ha ha ha

i like shinglebacks that was one of the first lizards i held in the wild when i was 5 years old and it bit me. i thought i picked it up by the head and instead i picked it up by the tail ha ha ha

i love shinglebacks.... thats pretty funny though!! i hope you didn't get hurt!
i think theyre gorgeous!!

ouch!!! how big was it? was it like "QUICK, rush me to the hospital!!" serious or just "that's gonna hurt tomorrow!!" serious? lol

there are some pics of my rep on the australian snake forums just need to scrole down.
have you got any pics of yours?

yeah it was a hospital thing but all they could give me was pain killers and a local to stop infection they cant stich it up as its got to heal inside out so to speak.

i dont have a lacey... i only have 2 monitors n to be honest they are my partners but we have a spencers monitor and a sand monitor!!
wheres your pics??

yeah it was a hospital thing but all they could give me was pain killers and a local to stop infection they cant stich it up as its got to heal inside out so to speak.
Ewwww... that musta hurt!!

They would have given you disolvable stitches if it was a hospital thing. My arm had to heal inside-out. I had like 56 stitches in total.

wasnt that bad sorry you well thats what happens when you play with fire so i spose we bring it on our selves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back