Gaboon Viper

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crotalid,which type of Bushmaster's are you getting?As far as i know there is not any Bushmasters in Australia,which is one part of our extreme import/export laws that annoys me,and this why we have some pretty poor reptile collections in our zoo's and animal parks compared to the variety of snakes there is in the world.I personally like the look of the Blackheaded Bushmasters.Hopefully you will post pics when you get them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crotalid,which type of Bushmaster's are you getting?As far as i know there is not any Bushmasters in Australia,which is one part of our extreme import/export laws that annoys me,and this why we have some pretty poor reptile collections in our zoo's and animal parks compared to the variety of snakes there is in the world.I personally like the look of the Blackheaded Bushmasters.Hopefully you will post pics when you get them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought Zoo's were allowed exotic species?

Blackheaded are my favourites! I absolutely adore them, however they are harder to keep alive in captivity - than the other 3 species.

I will be getting muta muta. Early next year, fingers crossed.

We do have exotics here,but not much in terms of variety in our zoo's and parks

Would you do this?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-07-12 at 11.01.52 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-07-12 at 11.01.52 AM.png
    292.6 KB · Views: 142
Mine is still growing....

Attachments

• europe 669.jpg
    europe 669.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 88
few more.... (euro trip).

Attachments

• europe 667.jpg
    europe 667.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 80
  • europe 666.jpg
    europe 666.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 81
I just love Vipers in general, they look so intelligent the way they look at you. Same as Cobra's and Mamba's.
Just my opinion but they do have intelligent eyes.

Anyway, thanks for all the pics of Vipers everyone.
Love the 2.6m Viper, Chewy :)

Love all the pics :) can't wait till next year Im going to travel to see these beautiful snakes in their natural habitat :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back