Games/Releases [for the nerdier side of APS]

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincey

Reaction score
So, just to start I was wondering if there are any games being released this year that people "just can't wait for".
Mine's Diablo III, has been since I finished Diablo II haha. I'm struggling to get a Closed Beta-Key but won't give up!

Also, are there any games you just can't stop playing at the moment?

I wasn't the biggest fan of the original Guild Wars, being an ex wow-player myself I was sort of bias. Interested to see how the sequel goes!

AC3, although I've been meaning to start my copy of AC:R for a while now, but Skyrim is too addictive!

I wasn't the biggest fan of the original Guild Wars, being an ex wow-player myself I was sort of bias. Interested to see how the sequel goes!

Same i didn't even play the original GW. But WoW has been dragged on way too long, bored of it ages ago, and GW2 is doing some interesting stuff.

"Pandoras tower"
I loved "xenoblade chronicles" and I just ordered the "last story" :D

Playing StarCraft II these days, and have just started Battlefield 3. The graphics and gameplay in BattleField 3 are amaaaaaazing!!!!! Just doing campaign for now, will start multiplayer soon.

I finished BF3 a while ago. It is pretty impressive all maxed out @ 1920 x 1080.
Now I've got back to Modded Crysis. Lol. And there's some nice Crysis 2 Mods coming out also.

Already been through my Skyrim, Battlefield 3 & Starcraft II phases lol, also just finished The Witcher 2 & am currently in the midst of Fallout: Tactics (campaign-- for the 1000th time)

Still play a game of BF3 once a day and Starcraft II here and there.
Haven't touched Skyrim since 2 - 3 weeks after release. Totally over played it and ultra-boring now.

I'm excited for silent hill Downpour...hopefully it's a lot better than homecoming, as that was a let down compared to previous games.
Which also makes me semi excited for the HD remake collection.

Even more excited for Resident Evil Opperation Raccoon City.

OMG OMG OMG!!!! My copy of Tekken x Street Fighter comes out Thursday >.< Can't wait!!!

Mmm tekken vs street fighter doesn't seem right for me. I wish that tekken hybrid was an xbox release.

D3 all the way. Loved the older versions and then started to play WoW. As a female I find FPS a little harder to get into but I play them occasionally. Still a WoW player - took advantage of the annual pass to get D3 cheap. It's been too much effort to change games and I hate sci-fi so my options are limited. Hated Guild Wars.. call me crazy if you like. Hubby's addicted to WoW/ CoD so it's a case of join him or be ignored most days :rolleyes:

I have a ps3 with only gt5. Planning on getting a xbox 360 with skyrim and then go from then with mass effect 3 and the upcoming halo.
What other good games are exclusive or better on the ps3 as I would love to get some more games.

I also enjoy star craft 2 the only game I use on my mac

I can't wait! Just wish the games weren't so expensive :(

That does suck, but when you think of the amount of entertainment they provide they are pretty good value, I reckon. I LOVE MW3, playing online never gets old and the level of work that goes into creating games of that caliber deserves a few bucks, I reckon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back