Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's not on the list I guess that means you can't keep them. You would have to probably contact DSE some how and find out what's the deal. I wouldn't know why your not allowed to keep them on a license.

If they werent declared in private collections when the lists were created then they were never added to the list and can't be kept. Apparently there were only two gtps here at the time, if not for them gtp's wouldn't be able to be kept in vic without additions at a later stage which are very rare.

Lampropholis adonis
Lamproholisadonis6A.jpg

Lampropholis amicula
LamproholisamiculaB.jpg

Lampropholis delicata
Lamproholisdelicata8.jpg

Found at night up in the mountains. Don't know what species it is.

Attachments

• skink.jpg
    skink.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 128
Here's a couple of skink from when I was at Noosa earlier this year. From natures backyard. Can any one ID them?

Cheers Brad
Noosa National Park 025.jpg Noosa National Park.jpg

The first one i think is Carlia vivax, or maybe Carlia pectoralis. The second is Cryptoblepharus sp. But they've just been revised so i don't know the exact species.

Great pics blackdog, the L. adonis is stunning :)

here is another couple, location was Mt Tamborine QLD. These two where going at for a while, it kept me entertained. ID anyone? thanks in advance (This is my ID/guess Lampropholis adonis).

MtTamborineSkinks.jpg

Cheers Brad

Last edited:
Not too sure, some side on shots would have helped but your probably right about them being adonis

Could they be a young Eulamprus, they look a bit like some of the ones you get in queensland?

Yeh they do look a bit like Eulamprus what size were they?

At first i was thinking E. martini or E. tenuis going off the patterns but L. adonis also can have that pttern on it from what i have seen. Side of pics would give us a much better idea

Plus the head looks a bit Lampropholis like to me

Not too sure, some side on shots would have helped but your probably right about them being adonis

Could they be a young Eulamprus, they look a bit like some of the ones you get in queensland?

At first i was thinking E. martini or E. tenuis going off the patterns but L. adonis also can have that pttern on it from what i have seen. Side of pics would give us a much better idea

here is another picture of one of the above skinks in my post, unfortunately not to much of side shot. I will keep it a nice big size for all you guru's to ID. I was only guessing and really have no idea about skink identification. so here it is.

MtTamborineSkinks007.jpg

Cheers Brad

----------

here is another pic with a little of the side showing.

MtTamborineSkinks002.jpg

Pretty sure it's a Eulamprus, the frontoparetials arn't fused so it's not a lampropholis, not sure on species, could be tenuis, brachysoma or martini.

One of the Eulamprus.. martini maybe.

I want them :)

I think the closest is E.martini, looks slightly different to the photos of tenuis i have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back