Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AUSGEX

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi guys I know these little fellas don't come up for sale very often but I am curious as to how much they would cost? If anybody has any idea please let me know, or even if you don't know the actual selling how much to you personal think they'd be worth? I wouldn't mind getting myself a few little guys :p

hmm that would be interesting im just guessing but maybe around 35 to 40?
they seem pretty cool

lol yeah now i am keen on gettin some skinks..
lol its reall hard to find skink breeders

Last edited:
Yeah I now what you mean, they don't seem to get the credit they deserve. I guess it comes down to the fact that they aren't like bearded dragons and other species you can handle and roam around the house all day. I keep a couple of robust stripped skinks and they are real characters to watch

Yeah I now what you mean, they don't seem to get the credit they deserve. I guess it comes down to the fact that they aren't like bearded dragons and other species you can handle and roam around the house all day. I keep a couple of robust stripped skinks and they are real characters to watch

cool are the robust skink sort of like the eastern water skink?

niice how much do robust skinks cost if you dont mind me asking :)

I paid $300 for 3pairs of different lizards so that worked out at 50ea I didn't know individual prices but I think they could fetch anywhere from $80 - $150 as they aren't commonly kept in captivity. Unfortunately the person I bought the lizards off was a dodgey person i would never rocomend to anyone. the lizards had a few problems one pair even died on me but the other 2 pairs pulled through and they are all healthy now, I have a feeling they were originally WC but were sold to me on licence so I can't really prove it

I paid $300 for 3pairs of different lizards so that worked out at 50ea I didn't know individual prices but I think they could fetch anywhere from $80 - $150 as they aren't commonly kept in captivity. Unfortunately the person I bought the lizards off was a dodgey person i would never rocomend to anyone. the lizards had a few problems one pair even died on me but the other 2 pairs pulled through and they are all healthy now, I have a feeling they were originally WC but were sold to me on licence so I can't really prove it

oh cooly cool...not so cool about the breeder selling ya dodgey animals

Nice garden skink richoman ;)

Yeah but Atleast they are all upto scratch now

- - - Updated - - -

Nice garden skink richoman ;)

Yeah but Atleast they are all upto scratch now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back