Gay Discrimination

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should red heads not have children then? Should midgets be banned from having kids?

If you follow my train of thought, then yes.

I see how it is flawed now.

The MAIN reason I kept arguing is because I don't like to lose. Not because I felt so strongly about it that I couldn't let it go. I apologise for my pig headedness.

about the same reason Government is doing it too ;P ;)

that and the religious power brokers trying to set law and policy on their own interpretations of a fairy tail.

God, calm down buddy! You're not the only one who has been through this ok?

Kawasakirider, i am sorry that you got picked on, but so did many others here, for many different reasons. I don't believe that having gay parents is going to make it any worse as from your previous post it seems you have realised that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus christ... How can I make myself any clearer? I was arguing for the sake of it because so many people were disagreeing with me that I felt like I had to.

I DO believe that kids could get bullied for gay parents. But I DON'T think this is enough of a reason for them not to have them.

I am not a gay hater, and Jay84, why bother digging up a post of mine from another page after I quoted you and conceeded that you were right?

I was WRONG and I KNEW it. I just don't like losing arguments. I still think I highlighted some interesting and valid points, but that isn't the point.

To anyone I offended, I'm sorry. To anyone that still wants to have a dig, go for it.

Jesus christ... How can I make myself any clearer? I was arguing for the sake of it because so many people were disagreeing with me that I felt like I had to.

I DO believe that kids could get bullied for gay parents. But I DON'T think this is enough of a reason for them not to have them.

I am not a gay hater, and Jay84, why bother digging up a post of mine from another page after I quoted you and conceeded that you were right?

I was WRONG and I KNEW it. I just don't like losing arguments. I still think I highlighted some interesting and valid points, but that isn't the point.

To anyone I offended, I'm sorry. To anyone that still wants to have a dig, go for it.

wow... you get so defensive. calm down. the reason i quoted a post a few pages back is because i havn't been online and was just reading through the pages and catching up.

Is that ok with you?

This is where you should learn humility, after 6 or so pages of arguing. i am pleased you have admitted to arguing for the sake of it. Maybe you won't do the same in the next big debate?

I just didn't see the point of you digging up posts after I'd directly quoted you saying you were right.

I just didn't see the point of you digging up posts after I'd directly quoted you saying you were right.

I will say it again..... i have been reading through the last few pages and quoting as i as reading.......

Are you over your arguing? I thought you said you were? lol

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back