G'day all!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Irbz_27

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm Clint from Melbourne. I'm new here so just thought id say hi.
I've been keeping snakes for about 12 months after wanting one for nearly 20 years. I currently have 3 jungle pythons, a diamond python and an olive python. Next on the list is an albino Darwin pair. I'm hoping to have a crack at breeding next season, probably with my jungles that i already have. Well that's all for now. Have a good day :)

Hey Clint! Welcome to APS!!!! It sounds like you have a cracker of a collection already but......WHERE ARE THE PHOTOS!!!! Lol.
Good luck with your breeding projects in the future :D
You have yourself a good day as well! :)
-Sharkyy

Hey Clint and welcome to APS!
I'm sure we would all love to see some photos of your collection :)
Em

Sharky there are photos around somewhere... I've gotta work out how to add them to my album though. They're in various other threads posted before I was suspended... Must add some new ones at some point anyway though.

On another note though, can someone tell me how I can change my email address on here?

On another note though, can someone tell me how I can change my email address on here?

Click on Settings up the top and on the left hand side under My Account, click on Edit Email and Password

Oh the aps community... Always so welcoming.
Maybe best I did have a holiday. There has been a few threads over the past couple of weeks that could have got me in some trouble

Oh the aps community... Always so welcoming.
Maybe best I did have a holiday. There has been a few threads over the past couple of weeks that could have got me in some trouble

Welcome back.... You know the rules, you now know the consequences :) I'm sure you'll be fine,

I look forward to reading your contributions on the forum Clint, nice collection you have there by the way.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back