G'Day All

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuzzy

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi all Im Cuzzy. In cold Melbourne. Just purchaced my first ever Brisbane Carpet, I dont know who is moore timmered him or me :lol: And yes cyriss in a healthy male @ 500mm in lenth. Cyriss was going to be called crystal because its the next best thing to a Diamond , witch was out of my price range and then I find out she is a he so Cryiss it is. Had to wait 19 years to get one . Better late than never. Could any one please tell me are males more aggresive than females and how long does it take when they stop being snappy. :?:

RE: G

Welcome. Aggression isn't specific to either sex, but I find the females of all species to be more aggressive around me, I don't know why :) Anyway, have a read around the herp help sections, I'm sure you'll find all the answers to the questions you seek.

Cheers Rossco.

Welcome to the site! I called my latest Diamond Zirconia (as in the cubic kind) for a similar reason :lol:

Gday and welcome. There are a whole heap o' threads here that are more than helpful and very quick responses to questions if you can't find what you're after. Enjoy !!

I had a diamond that I thought was female for the first year, called Dianne. or di for short. Most placid snake I had owned.

Then I had Di probed and found out she was a he. At that point the name was changed to Miriam, and he became very snappy.. something about being probed he didn't like...

I also had a carpet (which I traded for the diamond) who decided that I was public enemy number one and should be tagged at any chance possible...anyone else was fine.

Regards
John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back