G'day

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BredliFreak

Hi everyone, I'm BredliFreak (Some of you may know me but my account was deleted)

I have loved animals since I was born and since 3 yrs old I have been watching David Attenborough DVDs, which got me into animals (apart from an inherited interest). I would often go outside and catch spiders, scorpions, bugs and lizards. As I grew older I developed an interest in reptiles and frogs and a few years ago I got a blue tongue. I would research reptiles on the web and go out and look for them, some times being successful finding Golden Bell frogs and other cool herps. Recently I got a baby python who is called Red (for the terracotta orangey colour and patterning) and then I joined Aussie Pythons. I hope one day to be a great conservationist and educator to people and to breed and study reptiles, perhaps to own a zoo!

I hope I will get to know you all and that I am contributing to the great reptile hobby!

Some Pics
(Sorry they're bad weird camera glitches with my device:p)

Regards,
Bredli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back