G'day

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chipewah

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey members,

I just recently joined this site after watching all the K-Brothers YouTube videos and finding Wayne and Deb Larks Facebook page. I am a huge fan of Coastal's and Murray Darling pythons, particularly the ones with reduced coloring (Grey & White/Axanthic and Ghost). I hope to get one at some stage but my daughter likes the Albino's so we will likely start with one of those unless I can come across an affordable Axanthic Coastal.

Loving the site and all the pictures and info.

Mat.

I'm breeding all of the above this season, look me up in 12 months. K bros have some great vids on YouTube, my favourite channel, I also watch critta cam with Peter Birch. If you're into exotics, prehistoric pets has some incredible retics, and Snakebytes TV has some really cool ball pythons.

I'm breeding all of the above this season, look me up in 12 months. K bros have some great vids on YouTube, my favourite channel, I also watch critta cam with Peter Birch. If you're into exotics, prehistoric pets has some incredible retics, and Snakebytes TV has some really cool ball pythons.
Hey Mick, I was/am sorry to hear about Troy's health issues as I loved all the K-Brother's videos and especially seeing their snake collection. The possible Anery Carpet they had was one of the best I have ever seen and would have to be my all time favorite snake. Wayne and Deb Larks also have some amazing animals that I would love to own one day.

Thanks for putting me onto crittacam. I remember seeing Peter Birch on an episode of Snake Bytes TV but didn't know he had his own channel. Now I can watch some videos that are Australian based.

I am definitely keen to get a Coastal, preferably Axanthic but I think Axanthic's are going to be well above one thousand dollars, if not a few thousand, which is well out of my price range so I will likely settle for a reduce color (Black/Grey and white).

I had a look at your site and you have some great looking animals. Definitely keep me posted with what you breed.

Mat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back