gecko egg incubation questions

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trogdor1988

Reaction score
Hey guys, just need some help, I've got a parthenogenetic bynoes, some robust velvets and possibly tessellated geckos currently pregnant and wanted to know roughly what heat to keep the eggs at, and what ratio of water too vermiculite.

Cheers
steve

The bynoes can be incubated at 27-28C in dry vermiculite, will hatch in 8 weeks :)

Hey guys, just need some help, I've got a parthenogenetic bynoes, some robust velvets and possibly tessellated geckos currently pregnant and wanted to know roughly what heat to keep the eggs at, and what ratio of water too vermiculite.

Cheers
steve

Oedura robusta 28 deg cel 60-66 days I use pearlite 50/50 mix

Sorry I cannot help but I just wanted to say in the least offensive way I can that you mean gravid instead of pregnant the term used for carrying eggs instead of live young, I just get annoyed by the wrong term but figure not everyone realizes it. Cheers is very exciting to have any babies on the way and geckos are just so very awesome you must be excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back