Gecko Record Keeping

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry89

Reaction score
Hello All,

I have had a quick click through and cannot find what I am seeking... Does anyone keep full records of their Gecko's movements, feeds and excretions as one does with a python? This might be quite incorrect and bizarre, but I am just wanting to know as I have just acquired two little ones this weekend and want to do the best to make sure they stay fit and happy. I am unsure if it's necessary as they seem like little fur less puppies eating so regularly etc being so young. If this is indeed an odd request and something not done, please just delete my thread.

Thank you in advance for any information in the right direction.

There's nothing wrong with keeping records on your geckos. But their metabolism is different compared to a python so you may want to consider recording different things. They're likely to feed and excrete just about everyday as youngsters. I mostly record things that I think are either interesting or out of the ordinary.

Thank you Oshkii, I will do a basic record sheet, I basically wanted to map general health and shedding, weight seems a bit difficult with their size though too... Hahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back