• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrblue

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Nephrurus asper breeding pair $750

Nephrurus amyae breeding pair $800 (male is bright red/orange female orange brown)

Nephrurus amyae 3yr old bright red orange pair (female hasyet to breed but is ready to) $900

Red Nephrurus asper breeding pair (male and female are not related) $1000

Oedura marmorata Fat-tail Marble Velvet breeding pair $240 (willchuck in 24x24x18 exxo terra enclosure). These are for local sale only. Had these on hold for ages and the guy pulled out. I do have an interstate buyer already in line for these but would prefer selling them locally and quickly after the stuff around.

Reduced pattern or ‘starry’ Nephrurus levis levis pair $300.They were supposed to be a breeding pair but I haven’t got eggs from them yet. I think they were just younger then I was told. I have had them for a year and they were at least a year old (was told 2years) when I got them.

Nephrurus levis pair nearly 3years old more than ready to breed $340

Nephrurus levis pilbarensis 2-3yrs old ready to breed $320(male is yellow form, female pink)

Nephrurus stellatus ~8month old unsexed $240. Great eaters, outgoing for stellatus.

Would prefer local sales for all of these. Will chuck in enclosures (2ft,3ft and 4ft tanks and tubs), accessories etc for local sales. Very valuable bonuses for amyae, asper and red asper breeders for local sales, just ask. I am willing to meet people from Sydney at the Central Coast. Willalso willing to come a similar distance for other NSW people in the area. If multiple purchases are made I would consider going as far as 2hrs fromNewcastle.

Cheap prices because I need these all gone asap. No holds without a deposit.

Contact Details 0422677367 (anytime after lunch)
[email protected]

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
AKL095570

Hope it was ok to post it like this.

test

For some reason I can't get pictures to appear in a post. They work fine via pm? Here is a link to most of them Pictures by mrblue1570 - Photobucket , the stellatus and starry levis are on the second page. Lots of interest already so most may already be spoken for. Please excuse if I am out of contact tomorrow, gonna have to work through the night on some fishy matters :).

Thanks for all the interest, sorry if I was slow to get back to everyone. Did a 30+hr marathon fish job which put me out of contact.

The levis pair is in fact a breeding levis pair for those interested. When I dug one of them up to get pics I found my first levis clutch :D.
DSCF3140222.jpg

Lot of interest in the red aspers so this isn't needed but thought you all might like to see this old pic of my girl

Oh forgot to say, no trades. I am getting out of gecko's due to work and full-time uni commitments.

Last edited:
Ok so the red aspers, normal aspers and red pair of amyae are all sold.

Marble velvet pair is now sold

Last edited:
Bit late but I have worked out how to post the pics. Here are the levis pilbarensis, they are both yellow actually. I took a photo over a year and a half ago of the girl and she looked pink but when I took a pic for this thread she is now yellow.
Male
Pilbarensismale.jpg

Female
Pilbarensisfemale-1.png

Breeding levis pair
Levisbreedingpair.jpg

Levisbreedingpair2.jpg

Starry levis levis
DSC_0135-2.jpg

Stellatus
DSC_0019Medium.jpg

DSC_0017Large.jpg

Hey all,

Still have a few pairs available, will do a bit of a price drop with this bump.

Nephrurus levis pair nearly 3years old (laid first clutch recently) $320

Nephrurus levis pilbarensis 2-3yrs old ready to breed $300(male is yellow form, female pink)

Reduced pattern or ‘starry’ Nephrurus levis levis pair $280.
(2-3yr old pair)

Nephrurus stellatus ~8month old unsexed $220. Great eaters, outgoing for stellatus.

Nephrurus amyae breeding pair $780 (male is bright red/orange female orange brown) [female looks gravid atm]

Will freight interstate for these last few.

Bump, need these gone asap. Will do even better deals on multiples. As it is prices don't get better then this, some of the breeding pairs I am selling work out cheaper then buying two hatchies. This is a getting out of the hobby prices so you wont see them cheaper then this.

Starry levis levis pair is gone, plus a few hatchies not even advertised :).

BTW might have said before but there are plenty of fish tanks, tubs, heat cords etc I can throw in. Some tanks come with heat mats and I have stacks of normal fish tanks. Most are plumbed for marine systems but can easily be used for reptiles. Have 2fts, 3fts, 4fts and even one 6ft. I also have an 8ft split into 4 that needs re-sealing for fish but perfect for reptiles that anyone local is welcome to cart away, no reptile purchase needed.

Cheers,

Ryan.

Last edited:
Amyae breeding pair sold. Not many left now :D.

Ok so last few to go. Checked the dates and the stellatus are a year old now. Thought I better sex them. So it looks like I have one pair and one I'm not sure about, probably a boy. Bit of a bugger really I sold the fourth seperately and it looks as though she was a girl. So bit of a price change.

Will sell the sexed pair for $500 and will include a full set-up including thermostat.

The unknown, probable boy I will sell at $200 with a tank and large heat cord chucked in.

I have the Levis Pilbarensis pair still for $300 with a full-set-up including thermostat.

The Levis breeding pair remains to for $320 also with a full-set-up including thermostat.

The three set-ups above are two 2ft tanks and one 4ft tank. Would have another 2ft if the 4ft is to big.

I also have one asper hatchy who is a week old. Will do him for $180 but wont sell him for another week or so. He is already eating confidently.

Asper hatchy is now sold

The Nephrurus levis breeding pair and one of the set-ups is now sold. The old reptile room is looking very bare atm, sad to see all my scaley friends gone but I guess there is only so much one person can do.

Last edited:
Ok so Pilbarensis pair is now sold.

Will do a discount on the Stellatus instead of the enclosure if people would prefer. Need these gone asap.

$440 for a sexed year old pair.
$140 for a year old male.

For pick-up from Newcastle I will do both discount and enclosure.

Please only contact me if your serious.

Pics of stellatus as of today.

Pair
DSC_0540Large.jpg

Female
DSC_0545Large.jpg

Male
DSC_0547Large.jpg

Spare Male
DSC_0544Large.jpg

Stellatus pair is now sold. Unless someone changes their mind that's everything gone except for one male stellatus who now has his own thread http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/...5371/12months-stellatus-male-full-set-180087/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back