Gecko threat display

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AUSGECKO

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
This morning I found that one of my juvie ciliaris had a bad shed last night so when I went to help him he decided he give me his best threat display and even bit and slimed me.
Please post any pics you may have of gecko threat displays.
af22b850-0efc-95e9.jpg
af22b850-0f0e-0edf.jpg

Gee Michael, Is there any need to restrain a gecko like that? I didn't think we had any poisonous species lol

IMG_1096.jpg
Cool photos! No open mouth on these, but a hatchling marmorata wavying tail straight out of the egg.
And clearly the little guy thought I was a cheapskate for only giving him 5 cents!
IMG_1147.jpg

Gee Michael, Is there any need to restrain a gecko like that? I didn't think we had any poisonous species lol

He just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. I did go to church that Sunday.

Nice marm shortstuff, they always seem very defensive straight out of the egg.

Awesome pic steve, nice milli too.

some great pics in this thread, one of my katherine ciliaris hatchies looked just like that first pic this afternoon, not sure why as it was feeding time.

some great pics in this thread, one of my katherine ciliaris hatchies looked just like that first pic this afternoon, not sure why as it was feeding time.

Maybe he wanted you to toss the crix into his mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back