• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Geckos for sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Danny

Will they eat the grass or wood eating termites? And if your only feeding wood eating ones will they eat grass termies ok?
Either, they are not fussy, but grass eaters don't eat your home when they escape.

just wondering with the termites... where do u get them from?

Sorry its sold now lol. I still love that little williamsi lol, wish you could house geckos together with other species, is that possible? Do they lok the same as adults by the way?

Better to keep them separately although same sex Strophurus species seem to tolerate each other quiet well.
They look much the same as adults

Hay geckodan did you receive my PM about advice on housing geckos? Advice needed, and will aid in my decision to buy the williamsi. Ta

Those two Diplodactylus females (tesselatus & steindachneri) tolerate each other ok too Dan... S.williamsi are a great species to keep sxc although they're quite, and as such are a look only species...

Yeah, unfortunately most geckos are. Im happy enough watching them at dusk and at night witht he nightglobe on, and watching them hunt down crickets and feed. Id love that little williamsi, id love a pair, are there any more coming? lol Im in between jobs and shouldnt spend the $ right now. Maybe next week :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back