Generation disrespectful?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It not the Law thats making kids disrespectful is teachers.
They think that because they have a job for life they can do anything.
They also think that because they are a teacher they can do anything to you and you should respect them no matter what.
Some teachers are decent people and respect the kids, and those are the good teachers that kids respect and ones that they will obey.
Some teachers see kids as money in their pocket and don't care about anything, they dont respect us and because of that, we dont respect them.
Because they dont respect us and we are exposed to a great lack of respect we are taught that respect doesn't matter.

Will

Are you serious??? You are obviously someone this thread is about, and WILL not take responsibility for your actions.

Teachers dont make that much money for the hours they work, oh i forgot you think their day finishes at 3:30 then they get to go home and have fun. When you get some clue and grasp about what goes on in the real world maybe you would command more respect. Until then bagging a profession you really know nothing about only ads to others negative opinions of you!!!

Can you please explain why it is a teachers responsibility to teach you respect?

It not the Law thats making kids disrespectful is teachers.
They think that because they have a job for life they can do anything.
They also think that because they are a teacher they can do anything to you and you should respect them no matter what.
Some teachers are decent people and respect the kids, and those are the good teachers that kids respect and ones that they will obey.
Some teachers see kids as money in their pocket and don't care about anything, they dont respect us and because of that, we dont respect them.
Because they dont respect us and we are exposed to a great lack of respect we are taught that respect doesn't matter.

Will

It's the law which is ruining social respect in them. And the law that says they can't be charged for an offence under 18

I read an article a few days ago about a group of 14yr olds who'd beaten a police officer, and he was now in a coma with internal and brain bleeding. They're going to get off lightly because of this law.

Yeah school has gotten easier over time 4 weeks into year 12 and still no homework. I wonder if thats just me.

But no year 8 is generally when children hit puberty so socially people find it hard.

Compared to the last time you did year 12???

School at that level, or any study, is what you make it. I'm sure you could find some homework to do if you really wanted to.

It isn't its always been your parents responsibility. Teachers have enough on their plate.

Thankyou! That is what i have been screaming for years. You will make a great parent when it is your time!

Last edited:
with every generation you get all sorts of characters.

i agree i think it all comes down to how they were brought up respecting not only their parents but also their teachers
they play a big role in this too........
i think everyone needs a good kick in the head when you see them doing it

Last edited by a moderator:
bring back smacking a good smack never hurt anyone none of this stuff about its child abuse u see it in every species that has family groups wether it be a dog snapping at its pup or a cat scratching its kitten they do it to teach them

I believe the biggest problem is kids being given too many rights by do gooder groups, stopping their parents being able to discipline them.

They no longer have to fear discipline.

It's the law which is ruining social respect in them. And the law that says they can't be charged for an offence under 18.....well don't complain when they commit the offence then! And here's the funny part, then they want to charge the parents when the kids commit crimes!!!

Old enough to do the crime, old enough to do the time! They will learn when they get a leather belt across their butt.

It's not just kids though, I blame a soft-**** society in general for the behaviour and crimes of society now. Bring back the stocks and public floggings. Until then your taxes will be paying for their continual damage.

thats it our friend got told buy a bloke that didnt have kids not to grab her 4yo daughter tell her to eat her maccas b4 playing or she can sit in the car, he rang the cops.... for what....
and when i was in primary and secondary for that matter WE WERE TAUGHT RESPECT AND MANNERS OR YOU WILL BE DEALT WITH..................
just soft asses wanting to get out of responsibilities in my opinion, i try and teach my girls respect and id expect teachers to keep the same strategies, its like one parent giving everything and the other not letting it just breaks down and WILL NOT WORK..........

There are still a lot of great parents out there that realise what a child needs most is free.
There are some that treat their kids like some treat small dogs, therefore the kid thinks it runs the household.
Sad really, because they don't seem to realise that they are doing a disservice to their child, form a neglect really.
Kid ends up lonely and cast aside, as who in their right mind would want horrible little 'johnny' in their home or around their kids.......

also parents dont have time for their kids
ive wortked in child care for years and we started taking in children from 4 weeks old 5 days a week from 6am to 6pm and they come untill thee old enough fro school soo thats like 4 or 5 years its like the parents expect you to raise them for them while there busy at work paying off a house and blah blah blah

i wish it was like good old days where mummy was at home with the kids and dad would go to work and PROVIDE guys these days have no idea how to do this especially in my generation
my now ex is a moocher always borrowing money while i juggle around my life single mum working split shift so i can spend the day with my daughter rather than sticking her in day care i love enjoying her company

people need to understand that kids are their responsibility noone elses

funny how u need qualifications and police checks to work with kids but not to have them

im 15 turning 16 this year and i am definately not disrespectful im very nice and have nice manners lol but i live here on the goldcoast and there are only one breed of people that are disrespectful to people..new zealenders the maoris or watever now when i say new zealenders i only mean some because i have some cool nice new zealender mates

Well said. I'm not really sure why people have kids when they wont/can't spend time with them and enjoy being together.

also parents dont have time for their kids
ive wortked in child care for years and we started taking in children from 4 weeks old 5 days a week from 6am to 6pm and they come untill thee old enough fro school soo thats like 4 or 5 years its like the parents expect you to raise them for them while there busy at work paying off a house and blah blah blah

i wish it was like good old days where mummy was at home with the kids and dad would go to work and PROVIDE guys these days have no idea how to do this especially in my generation
my now ex is a moocher always borrowing money while i juggle around my life single mum working split shift so i can spend the day with my daughter rather than sticking her in day care i love enjoying her company

people need to understand that kids are their responsibility noone elses

funny how u need qualifications and police checks to work with kids but not to have them

Compared to the last time you did year 12???

School at that level, or any study, is what you make it. I'm sure you could find some homework to do if you really wanted to.

Thankyou! That is what i have been screaming for years. You will make a great parent when it is your time!
Nah just compared to what everyone told me year 12 was like. I finish all my work during my frees so I don't really have homework. Oh and I don't want to be a parent having 5 siblings puts you off kids.

Where do you live Dossy? ill make sure i dont move there. You cant blame the kids, its how their parents bring them up.

And people wonder why random shooting sprees happen..........

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah just compared to what everyone told me year 12 was like. I finish all my work during my frees so I don't really have homework. Oh and I don't want to be a parent having 5 siblings puts you off kids.

From memory in year 12 that makes about 8 hours a week? That equals homework! And trust me toward exam time you will have ample study to do in your own time.

I really cant stand bad parents, they spoil their children, dotn teach them manners, dont teach them what is wrong from right. Children are products of their parents, it is up to the parents to make their children what they are. My parents have done this and I am extremely grateful for being bought up the way i have been! I just hate to see kids with extremely bad manners being smart A***es and their parents doing jack about it...

From memory in year 12 that makes about 8 hours a week? That equals homework! And trust me toward exam time you will have ample study to do in your own time.

2 exam subjects that I excel at I will study but if its like to mock exams there wont be much need to (I still will as I care about my grades). I have something like 6 free's a week at the moment and I only work on subject stuff for 4 of them I get to leave early Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back