getting to know you game

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

montysrainbow

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Rules are plain and simple.... Just ask a question and the next person will answer it.. then ask a new question for the next person to answer. Be sure to "bold" your new question... so it doesn't get confused with your answers.

Let's get to know more about each other.. and have a little fun while doing it! :) questions can be about anything and you dont have to answer lol.

Im a stay at home mum lol im bored :p entertain me people ha ha

Ok i will start umm.... whats your fave tv show ?

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmm....might go watch my flowers grow lol probs be more exciting !

Last edited:
Hannibal.

How many useless threads do you think there are on here?

^ u dont have 2 read them! :/ or participate :)

- - - Updated - - -

Ps. [MENTION=35891]Jacknife[/MENTION] thanks for playing lol as sarcastic as it was u were the only one who replied

Last edited:
I was waiting for a better question.

And can't do bold type on my phone.

You will have to forgive Jacknife he is very cynical at times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok [MENTION=34534]andynic07[/MENTION] lol what excites you and why? :)

Last edited:
I was waiting for a better question.

And can't do bold type on my phone.

You will have to forgive Jacknife he is very cynical at times.

Hehe thanks mate, sometimes it's hard to discern a cynicist from a realist.

Back on track, let's keep going, I'll play along.

I'll play along... :)

Hannibal.

How many useless threads do you think there are on here?

A ship load... But I do prefer these chat threads to some of the questions that get asked in the reptile discussion. Eg. Why hasn't my snake done a poo yet? At least these threads have the potential to add a friendly community feeling something this forum could do with considering its not very flattering reputation. :)

Q. What other hobbies do you enjoy other than reptile keeping?

Last edited:
Yay [MENTION=35366]RedFox[/MENTION] lol another player! i will answer seeing as though i havent yet.

A. Gardening is my fave thing to do. I love watching things grow and i have a rainbow of flowers that i look at everyday, nothing better than creating beautiful surroundings for yourself lol i often sit out back in the evenings while dinners cooking with a glass of wine admiring the greenery lol so yeah very proud of my green thumb.
Umm i also enjoy bushwalking, and being a mum the most rewarding hobby of all lol is that even a hobby? Lol ah well...tis now.

Q. Where do you work? What do you do? :)

Last edited:
Two jobs: boarding kennel, grooming feeding picking up dog poop etc :D And KFC, cooking dat chicken.

Dream holiday destination?

Ok @andynic07 lol what excites you and why? :)
Lots of things excite me, at the moment my venomous snakes are pretty cool but I think fun times is what I seek out mostly.

What is the funniest situation you have found yourself in?

- - - Updated - - -

Two jobs: boarding kennel, grooming feeding picking up dog poop etc :D And KFC, cooking dat chicken.

Dream holiday destination?
Just about to have my dream holiday. England , Amsterdam , Scotland , Ireland , Spain and France.

If you could relive any part of your life what would it be?

This looks like some fun!!

If I could relive any part of my life, it would have to be my 19th birthday. Nothing beats first weekend ever in the cross for both fun and weirdest things I've ever seen.

Umm... If you could go back to any era (1600's, 20's, etc) which one would it be?

This looks like some fun!!

If I could relive any part of my life, it would have to be my 19th birthday. Nothing beats first weekend ever in the cross for both fun and weirdest things I've ever seen.

Umm... If you could go back to any era (1600's, 20's, etc) which one would it be?

I'd go back to 1994 and convince Justin Bieber's parents not to procreate.

Anybody else noticing this website is taking an abnormally long time to load each page the past week or so?

South Africa!! I've always dreamed of living there, and I'm going there for two months next year :)

If you could own any animal in the world, what would it be?

A .... Large South American Catfish species ( used to in the UK)... Aussie laws Suck!

Q .....Reincarnated as what ? ( I would be a fish that runs off with the bait to annoy fishermen lol )

A .... Large South American Catfish species ( used to in the UK)... Aussie laws Suck!

Q .....Reincarnated as what ? ( I would be a fish that runs off with the bait to annoy fishermen lol )

Aussie laws are awesome. Can you imagine the havoc giant catfish species would do to our waters? Look what the euro carp did.

I'd like to be reincarnated as the head of Christ The Redeemer. I'd be around forever and the view would never get boring.

If you had the chance to be a persecuted ethnic minority would you give it a go?

[MENTION=35891]Jacknife[/MENTION] that questions way to deep 4 this lol. Im not even going there.

Q. Whats ur favourite food? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back