getting to know you game

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only one that comes to mind is the hungry jacks angry whopper.

Q. Would u have fries or onion rings with it ?

The only one that comes to mind is the hungry jacks angry whopper.

Q. Would u have fries or onion rings with it ?

Neither. Hungry Jacks. Yuck.

Consider whether the foods you eat each day existed 100 years ago. If not, there you go!!!

Q: Pessimist or optimist?

A: Optimist - but a concerned one.... I know it'll all work out, but unless I have a plan I get worried!

Q:Would you rather fight a horse-sized duck or 100 duck sized horses?

Neighhhhh!

Are you just horsing around? If so, perhaps I should just duck that question, or at the mane bit of it.

A: Having been given a hard time by both ducks and horses, I'd take on 100 duck sized horses for preference. The only thing worse than an aggro duck is an aggro goose. Hence the term to 'goose somebody', meaning to prod them in the behind.

Q: If you had to remove a colour from the rainbow, what colour would it be and why?

Q: If you had to remove a colour from the rainbow, what colour would it be and why?

LOL what???

I perceived you to be a man of science, logic and fact...

Your question quite literally just made my brain fart.

Q: LOL WHAT?!

Last edited:
A 'brain that farts' brings to mind several anatomical scenarios, none of which do I intend to mention...

Please peruse the many questions asked, for you will find a more than signifcant proportion are of a hypothetical nature. Hence I felt unpertubed with that which I had proffered. However, out of concern and in deference to your definitively atypical reaction and its possibly pernicious effects, I beg your indulgence to allow me to pose an alternative query by transcribing the offending request such that it is no longer within the realm of conjecture.

Q: What is your least favourite colour in the rainbow and why?

[Alternative Q (just in case): Who did you love more, your mum or your dad and why?]

Wow! Horses ducks n brain farts lol i really should have woken earlier :p

A. Wouldnt remove anything from a rainbow....they all look pretty! :)

A. Love my parents the same :) however i am closer 2 my mum being the only daughter and all.

Q. If a Huge spider crawls onto u while gardening do u shriek and dance like a hyperactive chicken or do u calmly place it back on the ground?

A: If it's interesting I walk inside with it to show my wife, if not I put it on the ground.

Q: Why do we feel the need to ask others we don't know these random and pointless questions. Is it because we are bored with the world around us, that we crave social interaction no matter what form it takes or that we love to feel important enough to have an answer for someone else's question?

Q: Why do we feel the need to ask others we don't know these random and pointless questions. Is it because we are bored with the world around us, that we crave social interaction no matter what form it takes or that we love to feel important enough to have an answer for someone else's question?

A: I can only speak for myself here but my participation is not through boredom nor an unfulfilled desire for social interaction. I enjoy learning more about the other members of this forum and question what makes you feel this particular form of interaction more or less pointless than any other?

Q: Who's your favourite author?

A: I can only speak for myself here but my participation is not through boredom nor an unfulfilled desire for social interaction. I enjoy learning more about the other members of this forum and question what makes you feel this particular form of interaction more or less pointless than any other?

Q: Who's your favourite author?

A: Lee Child and Matthew Reilly as fiction writers

Q: Star Wars or Star Trek?

A.brains

Q. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?

I am now thinking that or a similar q has already been asked! ? Feel free 2 answer again or ask another lol.

Last edited:
A: hopefully studying at Melbourne uni and getting small degrees in studies such as Herpotolgy and entomology.

Q: which would you like to be: creative or interesting?

persnally I don't think I could choose lol.

Creative you can get further in life and true friends will stick.

Aircon or windows down on a hot day on the car?

A: hopefully studying at Melbourne uni and getting small degrees in studies such as Herpotolgy and entomology.

Q: which would you like to be: creative or interesting?

persnally I don't think I could choose lol.
A) I am both, lol really I am.... I paint and write poetry and people say they find me extremely interesting....
Q)Do you believe in Fairies?

A: "On gossamer wings" - what a wonderment that would be. Would love to say yes but with both feet planted firmly on the ground I have to say no. Yet I have a respected acquaintance who is happy to describe his myriad encounters to all and sundry...

Small talk is an informal type of discourse that does not cover any functional topics of conversation or any transactions that need to be addressed. For example, this thread. As Scott Hoover, associate professor of finance at Washington and Lee University, writes in his excellent primer How To Get A Job On Wall Street: “In trying to generate business, the deal pitch is obviously critical. What is not so obvious is that simple, seemingly innocuous conversation with potential clients can be just as important. Companies want to hire people who can think on their feet.” Knowing the art of small talk is an essential part of interpersonal communications protocol. (There are numerous other benefits too - like making you smarter, yoga style "wake up", insights into other persons, develops capacity to build effective socialrelationships etc.)

A study done by Midwestern University found that ?% of the time, a lack of communication skills rather than technical ability or business know-how was the reason people do not get ahead in their jobs.

Q: What do you think the missing % in the last statement might be? I shall allow a range of 10% either side side?

Lol blue im confused BUT i totally get it ;)

Last edited:
Intuitive or well versed or both? 80% was what the researchers determined.
Congratulations to the Lucent Lunar Lady!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back