getting to know you game

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A) No, I have nothing to do with them. One is a narcissist and the other a self absorbed gold digger
Q) Is your Spouse/other your best friend as well as lover? Mine is at the moment lol

- - - Updated - - -

A) the list is too long Fil ;)
Some-one else's turn for a Q :p

A. My wife is my Queen and my my best friend.
Q. Is your hair it's natural colour?

Fil...

CM and Fil im so jely u 2 sound so inlove!!! Lol ....ok keep playing :)

CM and Fil im so jely u 2 sound so inlove!!! Lol ....ok keep playing :)
MR, seriously my Husband deserves a medal I am not very easy to live with. I have bipolar and do some horrid things when manic, he always comes to my rescue. He is my Hero most of the time and I really admire his love, strength and commitment to me and our marriage

Aaaawwww similar to what my Husband says(atm heh heh heh)
A) Yes, I am a brunett(with a little silver)
Q) Do you work to live or live to work? I am the latter

A: I'm currently unemployed
Q: How old were you when you started keeping? I was 5, my parents got me a pair of juvenile bearded dragons for my birthday. Obviously they helped a fair bit in the early days. Actually they helped until I was 6 and 1/2 I think lol.

A: I don't know what age but when I was young 5+ I was aloud down the local creak that dried up in summer so I would always go down and catch anything from eels, turtles, fish, lizards to spiders birds and bees on the week days after school and on the week ends me and dad spent transforming the yard to suit our new critters till it would rain then we would go let them go(eels and turtles).

But it was not till mid last year that I purchased my first snake then 1 week later another then another and well I guess you guys have they point by now.

A: I'm in my parents house but they are 6 hours away but yes we are fairly close.

Q:do you pay for two phones(home and mobile) or just one or the other? Me personally have my mobile on me so I don't see the need to have a house phone but my parents don't see the need for mobiles.

A: I don't know what age but when I was young 5+ I was aloud down the local creak that dried up in summer so I would always go down and catch anything from eels, turtles, fish, lizards to spiders birds and bees on the week days after school and on the week ends me and dad spent transforming the yard to suit our new critters till it would rain then we would go let them go(eels and turtles).

But it was not till mid last year that I purchased my first snake then 1 week later another then another and well I guess you guys have they point by now.

A: I'm in my parents house but they are 6 hours away but yes we are fairly close.

Q:do you pay for two phones(home and mobile) or just one or the other? Me personally have my mobile on me so I don't see the need to have a house phone but my parents don't see the need for mobiles.

Mobile is primary, home phone is only really there as an add on to service the internet, though I like having a landline because when it rings it can only be a select few people who have the number so I usually already know whos on the other end before I pick up.

Whats your favorite TV series?(doesn't have to be current)

Mobile is primary, home phone is only really there as an add on to service the internet, though I like having a landline because when it rings it can only be a select few people who have the number so I usually already know whos on the other end before I pick up.

Whats your favorite TV series?(doesn't have to be current)

A: 4077 M*A*S*H yes I know I'm only 24 and I get crap off my mates and girl that I'm old grey and like mash but I don't care it's great. I like sons of anarchy, scrubs and breaking bad but mash is number 1

Q: If you had to go back to primitive days would you live by the sea and live off fish and the likes or would you rather be in the sticks and hunt big game to survive?

A: 4077 M*A*S*H yes I know I'm only 24 and I get crap off my mates and girl that I'm old grey and like mash but I don't care it's great. I like sons of anarchy, scrubs and breaking bad but mash is number 1

Q: If you had to go back to primitive days would you live by the sea and live off fish and the likes or would you rather be in the sticks and hunt big game to survive?

Most research shows the primitive people who lived inland actually survived on a diet consisting mostly of smaller prey items and other gathered foodtypes, rather than the misconception of everyone running around hunting wooly mammoths as a tribe all the time...

That said I'd probably live closer to the coast rather than inland - more diversity, though the downside being exposed to more temperate conditions. It's a trade off either way.

Most hated food?(mines risotto - blergh!)

My most hated food is the food I have to cook my self. That being said i am not fussy any will eat just about anything/ have not come across something I did not like.

Q: staying one the theme of going back in time what of the ages would you go back to. Ie dark age, Stone Age or ice age?

A: I am a little confused here. "Ice age" is a climatological/geological period, "stone age" is an archaeological period and "dark ages" is an historical period. There have been quite a few ice ages during the stone age. Anyway, I like sleeping in a bed and do not like the extreme cold. So I'll go with the Dark Ages.

I don't think the beer/wine question got answered but I often drink both in the one day. Just depends what takes my fancy. As for singing, since they dropped in early high school and I got kicked out of the choir, I could not carry a tune in a bucket.

Q: If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you choose? (Youth is too valuable to to be wasted on the young).

PS: CM I am both both flattered and embarrassed. As Ray Charles once said: "It's nice that you think of the old man that way!"

Get used to it Blue ;) you're a legend(meant in a good way)

A) Both lol I loved my 30's
Q) Where would you want to be, past, present or future and why?

A: past, because the present is full of BS and is currently destroying the world around us. And the future looks grim.

Q: If you were given 24hs to live, how would you spend those last hours?

A: past, because the present is full of BS and is currently destroying the world around us. And the future looks grim.

Q: If you were given 24hs to live, how would you spend those last hours?

I'd watch an entire season of 24. When it get to the end and I'm utterly unimpressed it won't matter coz then I'd drop dead.

​Dr. Phil - do you watch him to laugh or actually think it's good?

I like Dr Phil sometimes, but other times I laugh
Q) Do you like self help books?

DIY handyman type stuff I have a library of, great stuff. The personal growth, new age hippy stuff? makes great kindling...

Sports fan?

Depends on the sport, AFL, baseball and paintball then I follow and golf well I am only I tested when someone post a video on YouTube of someone getting seriously injured after they get hit by golf balls or hit themselves with clubs. I like playing sport lol oh and I suppose I do "follow" fishing but I refer just to do the fishing myself.

Q: Are you adventurous and daring or are you more relaxed and cautious? I'm a bit of both lol really I am xD

Last edited:
A: I was very much a risk taker in my youth and have some substantial scars to prove it. I liked to push the envelope. Like the time I was doing a Stirling Ranges overnight bush walk and the wind was thundering up a sheer cliff face that seemed maybe a hundred metres straight down. Myself and another character leaned over the precipice to almost 45 degrees, supported only by the up-thrust of the wind. Had the wind suddenly stopped it would have been my last act. That was relatively safe from my perspective at the time. I have come within a cat's whisker of death on about half a dozen occasions and have spent some considerable spells in hospital recovering as a result of some. With age and wisdom I am no longer the risk taker I was. I'll still push it, but not so far these days.

Q: Would you like to be famous? If so, in what way?

Last edited by a moderator:
A) I would as long as it was to do with educating/helping Children. I write lyrics for heavy metal bands, but I ask not to be credited cause the lyrics can be rather sexual and crude. So I am not famous through that avenue lol
Q) Would you forgive infidelity? not forget but forgive? Noooo I haven't been unfaithful, just curious

- - - Updated - - -

Depends on the sport, AFL, baseball and paintball then I follow and golf well I am only I tested when someone post a video on YouTube of someone getting seriously injured after they get hit by golf balls or hit themselves with clubs. I like playing sport lol oh and I suppose I do "follow" fishing but I refer just to do the fishing myself.

Q: Are you adventurous and daring or are you more relaxed and cautious? I'm a bit of both lol really I am xD
I am a speed(not drug)demon, I have pushed the envelope many times in my fast car toys. If it is fast I am there lol I have been known to fish in extreme conditions to get my "fish" including some silly stunts around crocs to catch my Barra lol I used to hunt pigs in my youth and had quite a few close calls with some big ole boars.....

That's one thing I could not get over. There is no excuse and no reason why it should happen. If some one is not happy try and work it out if that does not work separate that's all there is to it.

Yes I am a horny 24 year old male but
"You need two things to live in this business, your balls and your word."

Q: if given a free holiday would you choose to go over seas or stay in your country and see the wonders 'home' has to offer ? I live in Aus and I would rather travel Australia before going overseas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back