getting to know you game

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@montysrainbow : It's a tie between Chocolate and Basil Pesto Pasta! yum

Q : If you could time travel but it was a one way trip, would you rather go 200 years into the past or 200 years into the future? Why?

Last edited:
200 years into the future. They have books for the past and I'm curious as to where humanity will lead itself...

And seeing a it's Friday and all, what's your favourite alcoholic drink?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any NZ sauvignon blanc it tastes better than aussie wine and no im not a kiwi lol must b the climate ? Makes a nicer wine well to me anyway.
I also like shiraz cabernet well thats my wk night choice lol im a bad girl i drink everynight

Q. If you could spend 1 day with one famous person who would it be ?

Last edited:
A: Kurt Cobain

Q: What would be your ideal Australian holiday destination and why.

Good 2 c u joining in andynic07 lol i wont answer....i will leave for someone else because sharing is caring

Yeah I didn't want to answer too many and hog the limelight.

A: Kurt Cobain

Q: What would be your ideal Australian holiday destination and why.

A: A bit of a tough one...I would love to go back to Alice Springs. I loved it the few weeks I spent there bit felt I only just scratched the surface. I would love to do the Eastern McDonnell ranges, see Kings Canyon, walk some of the Lara Punta track, and spend some more time exploring Kata tjuta (The Olgas).

That being said my #1 place I want to go in Oz is the Kimberleys. I would love to see the horizontal waterfalls, the staircase to the moon and the bungle bungle ranges.

Would also like to hike and camp all over TAS. I've known a few people who have done that and their photos have made me fairly jealous.

Q: What is your favourite movie of all time?

Shrek! Because it teaches kids that true beauty is on the inside and that u should fall in love with your eyes closed

Heres one --- Q if you could block any member on APS who would it be ?

Rhetorical I think just reading this thread you know who ??

Im not that drunk! LOL

Q. If u could change something in your life right now what would it be?

Last edited by a moderator:
My daughters behaviour ( in a flash )
Q

- - - Updated - - -

Would you give naturism a go if there was not so much stereo typing in the world ?

- - - Updated - - -

Would you give naturism a go if there was not so much stereo typing in the world ?

I wanna answer but i must resist! Lol this is gonna turn into a getting 2 know ME else :p

Q. If u could change something in your life right now what would it be?

A: I would not change a thing. I could have done things a lot different with hindsight but I would not be where I am today. The butterfly effect isn't always so good.

Q: if you could eliminate one person from your life who would it be?

Come on Andynic07 answer it lol u know u want to

Wow....freaky lol we posted at same time! Umm u missed the question born 2 b nude asked! :p

Come on Andynic07 answer it lol u know u want to

I actually wish I I didn't try to be who I was not so much when I was younger. I really enjoy the freedom of just being myself these days.

- - - Updated - - -

I have no problem with being nude but don't do it out of convenience. Wallet , keys and other stuff.lol

Ah what the hell LOL i will answer b2bnudes Q. Umm yes i would love 2 b a nusist! ������ but i would have 2 drink copius amounts of wine in order 2 do so ������

Omg cant spell n e more....lucky im on my last glass :p lol

Omg Andynic07 we keep replying at same time lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back