Ghost?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow1369

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have ghost? If so waht are your experiances with them, haev you seen them? Met them? Talked to them? what'd they say? and so forth very intreiged (sp?) by this subject.
Thanks in advance!

Oh forgot how do oyu know you have them if you haven't seen them like heard them they've done stuff like turn somthing on or off? If so what was it?

I know i have a ghost i'm just asking what other experiances are with them!

Many years ago when I was living in Melbourne, I would hear a noise similar to a skateboard riding over the pavement passing the house. I had listened to this noise many times (always very early in the morning) wondering what was the cause of the noise. One night while lying awake, I heard the noise approaching the house, but instead of passing, I heard it come up my driveway and stop at my bedroom window. I then felt a presence enter my bedroom and slide across my bed and across my body. I attempted to get up but could not move. I also tried to make a sound but could not. After several seconds, the weight shifted off my bed and the presence left my room. I then heard the noise take off down the driveway and away from the house. I did not feel scared at any time. I figured the "ghost or presence" was just trying to say "I know you are there and not to be scared." I never heard the noise again :(

Where is yours

I know i have a ghost i'm just asking what other experiances are with them!

I firmly believe that ghost are what you make of them.

Ghosts are like alien's and U.F.O's you either are a believer or a non-believer;)

Nah not me, i don't do those kind of drugs. :)

Hahahahaahaha.

I used to see gremlins n stuff but finally found out that it was my imagination.
And maby some of the drugs, maby!

Ghost are definatley real, i don't see how people can't belive it.

I beleive.
Ive seen them. A guy in the city used to sell ghost for 50 bucks a bag.

I believe, pretty strongly, and I had an extremely haunted previous house to prove it. I won't go into it, cause once I start telling the story I won't stop for hours :p but, yeah... it was awful, I seriously have never been so scared in my life as I was back in that house. Wasn't a nice ghost(s). I'm really hoping that house gets knocked down and built into something where no one has to sleep there at night!

I never told any of my family about it, I used to think it was all in my head, up until my mum and sister started to mention experiencing the same things I had :|

being a doubting thomas...... Ghosts a figment of your imagination!!!!! drug induced or not!!!

Unless i see them with my own eyes, they are not real!!!

For $50, you can see around 8 or 9 hours of them.

While were on a similar subject, can anyone see dead people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back