Ghost?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an open mind when it comes to the supernatural........but I will only really believe when a 'ghost' taps me on the shoulder and I see it for myself....

bed sheet

I have an open mind when it comes to the supernatural........but I will only really believe when a 'ghost' taps me on the shoulder and I see it for myself....

I would laugh if someone was reading your post and snuck up behind you with a white bed sheet on and tapped. That pic would be worth $$$$$:lol:

They aren't white or anything there just a see through human! :D

I'm a believer! I have had sort of experiences and know people who have had very interesting encounters. I believe there is something, but whether it be good, bad, the dead seeking closure etc etc. i'm not sure. I have photos... but i'm still not sure what i see in them. took them myself (and a mate did too) and some very interesting results. not posting them though or they'll get shot down and can't be bothered defending that night to those who wouldn't believe it if it bit them on the bum bum.

It's true... if you don't believe then you really don't believe... but when you do it makes your life so much more interesting :lol: (in good and bad ways!)

I say post them

I'm a believer! I have had sort of experiences and know people who have had very interesting encounters. I believe there is something, but whether it be good, bad, the dead seeking closure etc etc. i'm not sure. I have photos... but i'm still not sure what i see in them. took them myself (and a mate did too) and some very interesting results. not posting them though or they'll get shot down and can't be bothered defending that night to those who wouldn't believe it if it bit them on the bum bum.

It's true... if you don't believe then you really don't believe... but when you do it makes your life so much more interesting :lol: (in good and bad ways!)

In all seriousness I don't know whether or not I believe. I would like to think that it would be possible to communicate with departed family members but well, you know, not too many people talk about things like this.

Post the pics. I would'nt mind seeing them. There will be sceptics out there, probably outnumbering believers 10 to 1.

Clairebear I'd like to see pics too, please :D I have a couple of pics but I can't find them :(

PM them to me to claire, I would love to see. I never believed either....until I did see one:shock:

Snow1369, i am a believer, i have 2 ghosts that visit from time to time. Theyre family members, i don't see them but i do feel them in my house. My 2 children can see them clear as day.
My daughter know more about my great gradnmother than i do, my great grandmother is the one that visits my daughter at least 2-3 times a week.
Send me the pics, i have a ripper pic with a ghost that can be clearly seen, including facial features.

I think each to their own, but why is it if you believe in them it must be the drugs or your out of your mind?

People that believe in god are not usually told that and they have never seen him?

I believe in them and have had experiences,

but I would never be degrading to someone that either believes or doesn't.

Pics Koubee, can we see????

Snow1369, i am a believer, i have 2 ghosts that visit from time to time. Theyre family members, i don't see them but i do feel them in my house. My 2 children can see them clear as day.
My daughter know more about my great gradnmother than i do, my great grandmother is the one that visits my daughter at least 2-3 times a week.
Send me the pics, i have a ripper pic with a ghost that can be clearly seen, including facial features.

My neice constantly talks about family members that have passed, even befor she was born, and some people shes never been told about she come out with their name and that their sitting next to her and she talks to them all the time :|

I'm a believer and have had my own experiences too. I'd love to see pics too - if anyone is willing to post them or pm them :)

It's not surprising so many children see or sense the presence of the departed, they are a lot more open to so many things than we are as adults.

a way to talk to them is like to go DO YOU WANT TO HERT US ! KNOCK 1 FOR YESS 2 FOR NO stuff like that

Man u should do the Ghost walk at Port Arthur in Tassie. It is awesome and scares the bejesus out of you.They walk u around just after sunset with a lanten and tell u all the stories of the jail, mental asylum , mortuary etc Scarry stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock::shock:

They have paranormal tours in Maitland Gaol, and the old quarantine station up in Manly. I've been on both :D Got some awesome pics but yeah I can't find them:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back