Ghost?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooh I just remembered - this weekend just gone, I had an experience with a spirit... it came to me in a glass, it was called Bunda something or other... tasted just like rum... Rather ghostly really!

That's true Nickamon. But to argue that science has an explanation for all of these occurences that people experience isn't as water tight as alot of people think. Like you have said these things can't be proved scientifically to be ghosts etc so they can't be real.

I didn't say that. I said that there is no scientific proof yet, which is why I'm sceptical when people claim to have seen ghosts or have "ghost" photos. If the existence of ghosts can be proven empirically, I'll accept that. I will not accept something as fact based on mere hearsay.

Phenomina??? Not likely... Natural selection... likely... The same reason your GF dreamt about the heart attack is her subconcious abillity to tap into that 'cheek mating' evidence - perhaps...

Wow....that's why she won't kiss me! :shock: :lol:

Take for example another experiment. 20 girls were shown 5 very similar sized men (body size only) - all dressed identically, all had balaclavas covering their entire face, except a small amount of skin... Each girl (of the 20) was to choose a guy to date based only on that small patch of cheek skin.

Each girl picked exactly the same male... All others had some disease of some sort (already identified at the start).

Was the disease leprosy by any chance???

Lived in a house in Dandenong years ago that someone had died in . Doors would open and close by themself , when outside you could hear footsteps in the house when no one was there . A girl l was seeing at the time pulled into the drive and saw an old man looking out the window , no one home when she went in . The house always felt ok , not scary at all .

Lived in a house in Dandenong years ago that someone had died in . Doors would open and close by themself , when outside you could hear footsteps in the house when no one was there . A girl l was seeing at the time pulled into the drive and saw an old man looking out the window , no one home when she went in . The house always felt ok , not scary at all .

if your buying a house do they charge you extra if its like that one.

OMG you people!!! Then how can you explain.....THIS!!!!

GB_Dan2t.jpg

My grandfather died in 1996 of Alzhiemers and I never got to say goodbye:( but a few nites after he came to me and said not to worry that he knows i love him and that i have always cared loved and respected him. And that my son at the time was born a few days after my pop had said that he would grow to be a wonderful little boy, and that thing's would be ok cause he would always watch out over me. Since then I have always believed in the after life.

It's easy Moose, IT"S A CHEAP BUDGET MOVIE and the green being is 1/2 price because it's only 1/2 there....:rolleyes::lol:

a few hundred years ago people were put into prison for believing the earth revolved around the sun because science said the opposite,

You never know, one day science will find out that there is something else with us.

But to say if you can't prove it at the moment is strange, just like someone saying prove that it's NOT real.

You really can't at the moment, you couldn't fly years ago either, but it happens now,

Give it time....................

I sometimes think people 'believe' in this stuff and they see it - aparitions can't be impossible... But merely a figment of imagination.

I always bleieved a flat I stayed in was haunted - just so I could freak the chicks out... and one of my flatmates would get up and clang a few cupboards over night to add to the thrill.. We took turns :)

Believe in what you want to believe - but realise it most likely isn't possible!

I sometimes think people 'believe' in this stuff and they see it - aparitions can't be impossible... But merely a figment of imagination.

I always bleieved a flat I stayed in was haunted - just so I could freak the chicks out... and one of my flatmates would get up and clang a few cupboards over night to add to the thrill.. We took turns :)

Believe in what you want to believe - but realise it most likely isn't possible!
being most likely not possible but still entirely true, my dead dad watches over me (and the cars in mums shed) *dance* =)
i know it, i feel it and there's evidence for it =)

so i say nay to all you naysayers =D :lol:

I have a friend who says he senses the dead and can't walk into a hospital as there are too many spirits and the feelings they give out are so strong. however he reckons that graveyards are fine. He's got a little girl that haunts his house. People have reported it to him after staying there without him even saying a thing. Just another one of my ghost stories... i have a few!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back