Ghost?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are totaly generalizing with your last line about sick people, weakened spirits, depressed etc etc. Not at all fair on people who believe. I am neither Yes or No but still do not make comments like that. I guess you would also say that all people who wear Adidas hooded tops are shoplifters and drug addicts,

We as humans have the ability to believe absolutly anything. Take the suicide bombers, enough conditioning and away they go.

Sorry for generalizing. No, they arent shoplifters and drug addicts, they're suicide bombers

we as humans also have equal ability to deny things that we can't accept, even if it's the truth ;P

Everyone that says that ghost's don't exist are you Christians?
Ever heard of the Holy ghost/spirit?

I have a friend who says he senses the dead and can't walk into a hospital as there are too many spirits and the feelings they give out are so strong. however he reckons that graveyards are fine. He's got a little girl that haunts his house. People have reported it to him after staying there without him even saying a thing. Just another one of my ghost stories... i have a few!!!

Sounds like Harry Keogh from the Necroscope series by Brian Lumley.
Great books by the way, as are his trilogy 'Vampire Wars'

I think you have inhaled too much of your parents funny smelling smoke!!!

thats not how you talk to ghosts at all!!!

On that most haunted show that's how they do it. It's so stupid! Haha. "If you want to talk to us give us some sign.... Knock again so we know it's you" :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back