Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

drake84

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey, just wondering if this poo is abnormally large for a snake of this size? He's a 7 month old Woma python eating hopper rats and usually does really small poops over the space of a few days and when I uncovered him today I found this whopper!

I know it's a little gross but I was intrigued :)

265422_10150320143345119_624755118_9877474_3124730_o.jpg

Wow i dont own snakes but that does look pretty big. And thanks for the pics :p

I took a picture of my olive python's once, and posted it on a rat forum. i got banned off the forum.

Sorry, I am in a stupid mood tonight and am doing a good job at hijacking everyone's threads. I hope the little woma feels better, I better that belly ache is gone.

Lol poo that's a big poo but I wouldn't worry sometimes my poos are bigger then other times. Lol

My woma's about seven months too and I found that he had ruined his favourite hide by doing something similar.. Now he just sulks underneath the newspaper :p

EDIT: He has other hides, but they'll never replace his beloved ink cartridge box

Is he coming up to a shed or has he just shed?

My BHP laid a monster after a shed...
Luckily I had her in the bath tub already lol.

View attachment 209956

Some of my younger womas lay some huge ones. A yearling did one the other day and I swear it was about 8 inches long. I even called the mrs in to have a look!!

Yeah, he shed last week, must've been holding on to it :)

What's wrong with my rat? It looks like crap.

That looks perfectly normal to me, considering what its been through.

Cleaned the water this, morning and put warm 30C water in. Not even 5 mins later,
G_Poo.jpg

By far her best effort to date.
oh and incase you ask its sweet potato :)

oh i can explain that, you see i was over you house the other day, and i really had to go to the bathroom but i couldnt find it, so i thought the woma tank was a good a place as any, sorry about that...
on a more serious note, normally around when they shed the really make a mess lol, sometimes it looks like theyve just exploded it everywhere all over the tank

My 8ft Diamond does bigger poo's then my 5yr old amerian staffy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back