Giant Pythons Invade Florida

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been going on for years. Too funny that people buy these pretty little burmese or retic hatchies and give no consideration whatsoever to the monstrous sizes they will grow to! LMAO! I'm just glad these animals can thrive in the area as opposed to dying out there from less than hospitable conditions.

Mazzotti said the serpents, despite their awesome size, are not poisonous, but are excellent swimmers and able to cover great distances in little time. Some, trapped and released with radio transmitters, swam 37 miles in a few hours.

Even funnier the feral exotic management system they have! LOL!

Incidentally, that photo is not a Burmese Python as captioned. It's a Boa Constrictor.

Journalists.......... :rolleyes:

:p

HIx

yeah but in apart of that article it says they can store sperm for up to a year y cant our pythons do it or can the ??

Incidentally, that photo is not a Burmese Python as captioned. It's a Boa Constrictor.

Journalists.......... :rolleyes:

HIx

Lol mate, u sure abt that, if not a burmese, looks at least like a rock python of some sort to me...... The pattern on the back kind of indicates that......

They've changed the image. The snake on the road is a Burm. When I looked at the story yesterday morning the image was a closeup of a Boa Constrictor.

Hix

see arent you glad we have strict laws in Aussie land imagine what problems if we had that idiotic outlook on animals in our country .hope USA takes a good look at themselves but going on past history they will blame someone else ......

see arent you glad we have strict laws in Aussie land imagine what problems if we had that idiotic outlook on animals in our country .hope USA takes a good look at themselves but going on past history they will blame someone else ......

you live in queesland, im sure you have heard of a little problem called a cane toad.
let hope us aussies dont stuff up again. we cant really bag the u.s.a on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back