Glass Surfing Western Bearded Dragon

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SanHolo

Reaction score
Okay so ive had my bearded dragon for around 2 years now. I make sure hes fed, clean tank and never thirsty. He is always running at the glass at random intervals, at first i thought he was trying to catch what evers on the TV/Computer screen and now ive positioned him in my room so he cant see either of the screens. The only other guess i have is he can see his reflection. Any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Ben

Hi Ben and welcome to APS. :)
At 2 years of age he probably hit puberty, lol. Although it is a little late in the season, this is common behaviour for male beardies to do this in mating season. It's nothing to worry about. You might find he will beard up and bob his head as well. All normal male beardie behaviour. Very soon he will show signs of brumation, where he will go off his food, and start to hide away and sleep for longer periods.

Thanks heaps for the reply!
I didnt even think of this haha. Ill go and make sure his hide aways are too scratch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back