Glenmorgan Herping

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bench_Warmer01

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I went for a drive and stayed overnight at Glenmorgan, it was way too hot to find even many nocturnal reptiles, despite the fantastic habitat.

Here's a few pics..

We found, Coral Snakes active late at night on the roads, Spotted Black Snakes, Geckos were active too we only saw 2 different species. We also found a Delma,and on the way home a 5 minute old road hit Eastern Tiger Snake.

Last edited:
Awesome pics, love the Coral Snake. My brother found 1 near Ipswich about a week ago.

That looks like a Brigalow scaly-foot (Paradelma orientalis). Finding a tiger snake near Glenmorgan is pretty good! Or were you a bit closer to home than that?

Stewart

Really? I had no idea, i only looked under delma's it was my first guess, (never found a scalyfoot before) Nah the tiger was way closer to home. I'll email you the rest of the pictures stew.

I just saw the second gecko pic. It's a box-patterned gecko (Lucasium steindachneri). The first gecko looks like a Gehyra of some sort.

Stewart

Good stuff Matt
Man I'm missing out big time, pretty jealous haha. Gutted about the Tiger!
Ill give you a call some time this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back