Gliding Lizard Looks Like a Mini Dragon : Big Pic

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

News Bot

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Published On: 17-Feb-10 06:50 AM
Source: Discovery News
Author:

Take a closer look at this gliding lizard, which is named after the mythical beast it resembles.

Go to Original Article

dtulip they'd have to be mini warlocks! that is so cute. lets all move to asia and get some :)

That's awesome. It would be really neat to see a video of a male courting a female

oooh flame thrower kit sounds heaps cool! lol. lucky little dragons

According to wikipedia, that lizard is actually Draco sumatranus but the news article says it's Draco beccarii - I think the news site couldn't find a pic of Draco beccarii and just decided to put a photo of a 'common gliding lizard' there instead.

How lazy xD

It's a shame that there is such a massive trade in these little guys dried and framed. They aren't dying of old age and then block mounted are they.:|

Attachments

• flying lizard.gif
    flying lizard.gif
    15.5 KB · Views: 118
It's a shame that there is such a massive trade in these little guys dried and framed. They aren't dying of old age and then block mounted are they.:|

That's terrible. Although, if it died of natural causes I would love that on my wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back