Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slacker

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Herping on NYE:

DSC_0043-web.jpg

DSC_0081-web.jpg

DSC_0212-web.jpg

DSC_0064-web.jpg

DSC_0180-web.jpg

We found the above, cranky little guy right around midnight.

DSC_0123-web.jpg

DSC_0130-web.jpg

Looks like a good night out , some very good pics too .
Got to love crowns , always the best for posing

Looks like a good night out , some very good pics too .
Got to love crowns , always the best for posing

Yeah, 'twas. Cheers dicky :)

Also found this:

DSC_0150-web.jpg

Found another frog, which I think was tyleri. Just as I was getting close for a macro shot, a bug flew into my slightly opened mouth.... naturally, I coughed and said frog disappeared.

Also seen, but unfortunately DOR was a Stephens' Banded and a maccie.

any mammal species about when you go herping? we usually see brown antechinus, brush tailed possums, red necked wallabys, sugar gliders, squirrel gliders, ring tailed possums, aswell as a few owls and some introduced mammals.

any mammal species about when you go herping? we usually see brown antechinus, brush tailed possums, red necked wallabys, sugar gliders, squirrel gliders, ring tailed possums, aswell as a few owls and some introduced mammals.

We usually see a couple, but I don't bother stopping for photos. Often see some kind of rodent, bandicoots, possums and the occasional wallaby. Have seen several tawnys up there too.

We did find this moth also, last night. Not terribly exciting (well, for me at least), but it was massive. Probably about 2/3 of the size of my hand.

DSC_0050-web.jpg

Slacker,

Fanrasric pics! The Golden-crowned Snake was especially nice.

Regards,
David

Hey! I was up in that neck of the woods last night, too! I'll post some of my pics later.

Your last golden-crowned shot is sexy, as is your Oedura tryoni.

Stewart

Slacker,

Fanrasric pics! The Golden-crowned Snake was especially nice.

Regards,
David

Thanks David :)

A bit hard to take a bad photo of those guys. All credit goes to the subject there, I think.

Hey! I was up in that neck of the woods last night, too! I'll post some of my pics later.

Your last golden-crowned shot is sexy, as is your Oedura tryoni.

Stewart

Fancy that :-o

Come to think of it, I did see some guy wandering around wearing a full-body latex suit, with a big "S" on the chest.

Thanks Stewart :)

Yes, Greebo, I just sold a trio of them, they are top little hunters.

I've only ever seen the one up there. Unfortunately, just prior to that we moved a bandy bandy off the road due to an oncoming car, which turned out to be a ranger....... having just been warned for "intefering" with wildlife, we weren't too keen to be spotted on the side of the road with an adder, so I got no decent photos of it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back