Glow in the dark Puppies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL i wonder when they will get snakes that glow in the dark

I dated a bird who had glow in the dark puppies once...... and she wasn't Korean... but it does have me wondering, with all their nuclear bomb testing of late, maybe they are just normal Korean dogs...

Damn! I wanted to see them glowing in the dark! Not just another picture of a normal beagle....even though they are awesomely cute in a weird kinda way... One of very few small dogs I actually like...

LOL! Snowman... How funny moose... Just crack open a glow stick and poor it on them, easiest way I know how to get them to glow in the dark ;) Although I'm not too certain on how safe it is for their skin... I heard mixed things about it...

Sure...lol I've always wanted glow in the dark puppies! ;) Glow in the dark objects, sparkly glittery things always appeal to me! :p

speaking of glow in the dark puppies... i beleive you can get glow in the dark snakes... ;)

Oh dear, yes, yes you can, but only if you put clothing on them/glow in the dark clothing...Arent you a little young for that Batman? ;) :lol:

quite old technology now (the flourescing under UV transgenes bit), in fact i know of one british biohacker who created glow green pigs in a home lab in a basement... the jelly fish genes to do this are readily available, so a UV glow snake is certainly possible

Yeh, dont they get it also from those little micro-organisms in the sea? You know if you wade through the ocean/beach at night, it all glows and goes kinda sparkly with glowing litlle micro-organisms where you've moved in the water? Cant remember the name of the micro-organisms though, something like luminocytes/luminoplankton or something? Really cant remember the name! lol, learnt it in science at school and they showed us on a camp/field trip also...

LOL! Snowman... How funny moose... Just crack open a glow stick and poor it on them, easiest way I know how to get them to glow in the dark ;) Although I'm not too certain on how safe it is for their skin... I heard mixed things about it...

i was just thinking the exact same thing, it reminds me of a story of me and a friend involving broken glow sticks hmmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back