Glow in the dark Puppies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh, dont they get it also from those little micro-organisms in the sea? You know if you wade through the ocean/beach at night, it all glows and goes kinda sparkly with glowing litlle micro-organisms where you've moved in the water? Cant remember the name of the micro-organisms though, something like luminocytes/luminoplankton or something? Really cant remember the name! lol, learnt it in science at school and they showed us on a camp/field trip also...

you mean the purple dye they put in the pool, that only shows up when you pee??

haha...

should you be talking about your glow in the dark daschunds?

(too far?) but in the underlying subject of this conversation why has no one replaced the word 'cat' with something a little more comical yet?

I don't care if the puppies glow in the dark!!!! I'll just use another sense other than sight to find and admire them :p;)

Theres glow in the dark mice!!!
mice_400x300.jpg

Errrm no Batman, I have NFI where the purple pool dye came from, you are strange dude :shock:... And beagles arent daschunds, daschunds are weird little sausage immitations...:p Who said mine DID glow? lol I wish they did though! I'd be mesmerized!

LOL! Kermy, such class! ;) Men arent fussy when it comes to puppies...so long as they still get to hold and cuddle them ;) If only they werent as fussy with everything else lol. (Like what? you ask? I actually dont know, cant think of anything at the moment, still caught up on how mesmerized I'd be if I had puppies that glowed in the dark...;) :lol: )

OMG I know Rainbow! They are also awesome! I want some!

i was just thinking the exact same thing, it reminds me of a story of me and a friend involving broken glow sticks hmmmmmmm
Same, at a disco once I accidentally did something to my glowstick and it started leaking on me, so within minutes I was walking around in glowing jeans:lol:

Errrm no Batman, I have NFI where the purple pool dye came from, you are strange dude :shock:... And beagles arent daschunds, daschunds are weird little sausage immitations...:p Who said mine DID glow? lol I wish they did though! I'd be mesmerized!

LOL! Kermy, such class! ;) Men arent fussy when it comes to puppies...so long as they still get to hold and cuddle them ;) If only they werent as fussy with everything else lol. (Like what? you ask? I actually dont know, cant think of anything at the moment, still caught up on how mesmerized I'd be if I had puppies that glowed in the dark...;) :lol: )

OMG I know Rainbow! They are also awesome! I want some!

Now now, if you have puppies that glow in the dark I would show genuine interest and examine them - if I had to ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back