Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VARINIDAE

Not so new Member
Reaction score
i was just wondering how many people on aps like myself are goanna owners please post what type and how many you have just for people to see how much goannas are liked thanks, VARINIDAE:D

I have always been into monitors and had quite a number of them up until a year or so ago when I sold most of them to concentrate on pythons, I am slowly getting back into them and just have 1 Rosenbergs and 1 Mangrove at the moment with hopefully a few Mertens on the way.

p.s you might want to change your name to VARANIDAE with an A ;-)

yep im one of them people lol i currently only have a young female lacey but i want to get her a male soon:)

V.panoptes panoptes pair, v.spenceri pair and V.gilleni trio.
V.panoptes panoptes are the bestest reptile on the planet, excpet maybe v.p.rubidus :D

Trio V. acanthurus.
Would love to get mertens or mitchells or even mangroves one day, but they would be housed outside.

sadly i dont have any.. but i really really want some!! they are awesome critters!

We have a little primordius....his lady friend passed away....but he is just a great little character!

Last edited by a moderator:
Alas the Victorian schedules do not include a lot of the interesting monitor species.:rolleyes:

We do have some ackies but given the space and the time I would love to set up an outdoor Lacy setup similar to what they have at the Ballarat Wildlife park.

2 prs of lacies,trio of mertons,trio of sandys,pr of ridgeys,pr of gillens and a pr of storrs so far,also got gillens and ridgey eggs cooking as we speak and still waiting on the storrs to drop

i bells phase lacey...will deffinatly be getting more monitors down the track, awsome animals! would love a parentie

none at the moment, but hope to get a lot this season, some ackies

One Bells phase lacie, and mangroves on the way;). Also lacie eggs hatching in a few months.

LACEYS FOR LIFE!!!!

one lacey and lacey eggs hatching in a few months?mmmmmmmmmmm mangroves,i gotta start saving,forgot to add possibly a pr of flavies on the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back