Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive got mangrove monitors for sale,
Cheers
Adam.

nice varanus1,was the female a bells as well,my bigger pr are from a bells male,normal female ,have fun with the long wait till hatching,lol,i hate waiting on ridgeys to hatch,mr impatient here,and pierced soul,lots of people breed ackies,my first clutch is incubating as we speak,expect alot of people advertising around chrismas time,theres also quite a few for sale of late,they make a great first monitor,but like monitors they make a great last one as well,i love them

v.tristis tristis and ackies will be adding v.goulii or rosenbergii when my licence clicks over to cat5

i nasty little goulds with a serious attitude problem. Hopfully get a coup[le of bells phase lacys soon

Monitors are the best, I keep V. brevicauda, V. glauerti, V. tristis, and V. gouldii flavirufus. Would love to ke some magroves, heaths, perenties & pilbara rock monitors

pilbras would be awsome,are they being kept privatly though,such attractive monitors,u have some nice species there kratos,any luck with the kimberleys breeding

what kind of set up do have for your glauertis Kratos? I want to get some :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back