God im ANGRY

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camo

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

You all know how much i love fishing so last night i took a mate fishing. It was a perfect night no wind at all and the tide was perfect as well.

We were sitting on the rocks with probably about 10 other people that were also fishing. We had our cars parked behind us so we could get to them easily to rig up if needed.

Now the road to this fishing spot is dirt and then the actual fishing spot has alot of dirt and rubble as well.

So anyway here we all are sitting here when this bloody "P" plater in his BOMMODORE (commodore) came flying along the dirt track fish tailing everywhere. Then when they got to the end near our fishing spot they were just doing circle work and sprayed all these rocks up into our cars. Most of the cars were fine except for this old couples car which had a big crack in the windscreen.

I am sorry about the commodore remark but it seems all these IDIOT "P" platers drive them and they are pieces of *******.

I felt so sorry for this old couple. One of the other fisherman that was there tried to take off after them but they were long gone.

Its times like these ( i am sure some people will not see my point and disagree) that i wish they had sped off and hit a tree along the track only for the fisherman that had thier cars sprayed with rocks to go and give them both a flogging.

Cameron

Couldn't agree with you more, better still they lost it and ended up in the drink, although that would have scared the fish away.

Those sort of tools dont hang around to face people they don't have the -----------------.

damm, but you cant blame it on "P" platers. not all are like that.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hitting a tree is i bit harsh, but some karma is in order for this matter,
maybe he didnt know that he sprayed rocks everywhere though???

Yeah thats not on at all to be honest. Whilst camping at kangaroo valley earlier this year this p platers were ripping up the camp sites and kicking the wombats etc and driving like idiots in general. Had a great laugh and alot of sledging out the window when we were heading up the mountain and seen their car head on into a tree and the 4 of them standing beside it with their heads down.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hitting a tree is i bit harsh, but some karma is in order for this matter,
maybe he didnt know that he sprayed rocks everywhere though???
I think you are missing the point that he should not of been doing it in the first place around people.

Yeah thats not on at all to be honest. Whilst camping at kangaroo valley earlier this year this p platers were ripping up the camp sites and kicking the wombats etc and driving like idiots in general. Had a great laugh and alot of sledging out the window when we were heading up the mountain and seen their car head on into a tree and the 4 of them standing beside it with their heads down.
See i would pay to see that. I would drive past and laugh, then say "need a hand at all" and keep driving.

Fully agree with you, I hope they also hit a tree, better than driving like twits and hitting a car coming the other way and injuring other innocent people, maybe thats what they need to learn their lesson, the hard way, but with out hurting others.

Exactly mate. The track is only narrow and you have to go slow as you cant really see whats coming and you have these idiots flying up it. Imagine if they hit a car with a family in it. No they dont think that they might end a childs life.

I agree about P-platers, and I AM one.

Been tail-gated by two in the last two days (while not a slow driver, I only ever go to the speed limit; getting my license was hard, not prepared to lose it) and cut off by one yesterday. One of the ones tailing me had the nerve to give me the finger when I changed lane and he overtook me. I pointed and laughed at him. Didn't look amused AT ALL.

Yea Iv seen it on the news too many times, people driving like idiots, hit an on coming car, kill all of them, yet they walk out without a scratch.

No not all P platers are like that, but it seems most of them are. Last night on the news I saw 2 separate accidents by P plate drivers. In both accidents a passenger died but driver survived. One was a drag racing stunt. WHEN WILL THEY EVER LEARN!

I agree about P-platers, and I AM one.

Been tail-gated by two in the last two days (while not a slow driver, I only ever go to the speed limit; getting my license was hard, not prepared to lose it) and cut off by one yesterday. One of the ones tailing me had the nerve to give me the finger when I changed lane and he overtook me. I pointed and laughed at him. Didn't look amused AT ALL.
Yeah its not that i am having a shot at all "P" platers as i only got my full licence about 2 months ago but 90% of them are just dead set idiots.

Also for all the other P Platers on here (as I am one.. thought not for long) have you noticed that when you are driving and another P plater, in particular red will suddenly realize you are also a p plater and will then sit up your ar$3 and fly past you at the first oppurtunity given. Another great revenge story... I was heading to work the other day and was flashed by a car telling me cops were ahead, after the car flashed this idiot red p plater pulled out in front of me and his mates were throwing bottles out the windom nearly hitting my car. Beacause they pulled out after the car flashed and didn't know cops were ahead I sat up their ar$3 until they sped and around the corner they went at around 100 in an 80 zone and bang radar gun got them instant loss of license and heavy fines.

Also for all the other P Platers on here (as I am one.. thought not for long) have you noticed that when you are driving and another P plater, in particular red will suddenly realize you are also a p plater and will then sit up your ar$3 and fly past you at the first oppurtunity given. Another great revenge story... I was heading to work the other day and was flashed by a car telling me cops were ahead, after the car flashed this idiot red p plater pulled out in front of me and his mates were throwing bottles out the windom nearly hitting my car. Beacause they pulled out after the car flashed and didn't know cops were ahead I sat up their ar$3 until they sped and around the corner they went at around 100 in an 80 zone and bang radar gun got them instant loss of license and heavy fines.
Well done mate. I love seeing them oulled over by the cops.

I like when they sit beside you and rev the car like they want to drag you. I own a 4x4 so they are no the quickest off the mark and the idiot sits there with his commodore revving it and then gets satisfaction when he beats me.

Well done i bet it took all your brain power to figure out that a 3.8ltr v6 will beat a 2.0 DOHC.

Same here Camo, I drive a 4.2 ltr diesel 4x4, weighs about 2 tonne with all the gear. A few times I've had young males pull up beside me and start reving (not sure if they're trying to impress me, lol). I just think 'whatever, I'd use your car as traction mate' and sometimes I would love to just drive right over the top of them, but the law doesn't allow it :(

i drive a gemini rb slowest most powerless p.o.s in the world but i love it cuz i can carry me and my gun up bush with out a problem and then me and a deer or a trunk full of bunnies back with no problem.

funny thing is on the way to work i had some fully sick p plater telling me my car was a lump of rubbish at the lights and take off at some riduculous speed only to see his car start coughing white smoke out from under the bonnet a bit up the road. there was much loling in his general direction

I give them the revv back and then take off normally and they go shooting off looking like idiots. Great laugh when we are in my girlfriends dads SSV 6.0l VE Commodore with the cat back exhaust etc and you see these little corollas with their cannons giving us the rev at the lights. We just give it a bit and blow them away whilst they are screaming the cars balls out lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back