Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pfft itwould be worth it just talk to some of the people attending dude.
I got plane to sydney and a train back just to buy two snakes last weekend so I am sure it's possible!

not long now i have heard there are going to be very good deals with the pet shops on the weekend selling everything very cheap.
there are also going to be some nice animals on display to dont miss it
cheers troy

Went to last years show was great I will be flying up from sydney

APS nametags will be available at the Sakura Graphics/Photography stand, don't forget to drop in and grab one so we can put some names to faces.

I'll be designing some blank aps tags and I'll provide multiple sharpies so people can scrawl their usernames on there :)

not a bad idea it will just let us congregate into a big drunken group of yobbos lol

Oh goodie. I am hoping to get to this one, just as a visitor though. To much hassle I guess, bringing repitles in from other states but there will be plenty there, I leave mine at home.

hi all
not long now and there is going to be a good variety of animals on display
hope to see you's all there.
Troy

yeh should be great can't wait to see how it all pans out, I feel like a kid waiting for christmas day to come.

Thinking about timing our trip to QLD at the same time as the expo!
First ever QLD Expo,. Wohooo
!

I wish i had done that lol
Ill be on the Gold Coast 20th-30th August.. too late for the expo :(

will you just make them there or let you know now

looking forward to putting a face to you farma haha

Farmas face is all over APS. Hes an aps wh ore..just search for it :p

Last edited:
so why do they have reptiles on display if there not actually being slod i thought thats what a reptile expo was a place to meet breeders and buy reptiles lol

Not everyone will be there to make a profit; some people are proud of their animals and want to show them off to the public. There are some spectacular GTPs that you otherwise wouldn't get to see up close, for example.

I also wish that people would understand that illegal reptiles are illegal for a reason.

hey all just wondering if u can buy reptiles at this show im from newy and thinking i may try fly up lol ahhh the herp bug has got me lol:)

the answer is near the start of this thread, but just remember if you fly up and buy tanks parts of snakes you still have to get them back lol but this years show should be a big one:D if only there was a cure for the "herp bug" i would be RICH!!! welll richer anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back