Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
long weekends dont exist when its something you love,,,

its gunna be a blinder... cant wait..

only gonna be a blinder coz you'll have a carton of rummies under ya stall lol

how may people are going to be going on sunday??? id love to come saturday but the wife is working, were gonna bring the kids up sunday morning

only gonna be a blinder coz you'll have a carton of rummies under ya stall lol

how may people are going to be going on sunday??? id love to come saturday but the wife is working, were gonna bring the kids up sunday morning

come up saturday with ben, crash at mine,
then B can bring herself and the kids up sunday?

Plus i will just stash all my crap under others stalls, i dont display my secrets..

This sucks I miss it buy a week then I'm home for a week when I say home back at my parents place.

Does anyone know if some things that will be there on Saturday won't be there on Sunday? The reason I ask is some stall owners may pack up early and head off? I am 90% sure I'm going both days, but if I only get to go Sunday I don't want to miss anything.

I'm very excited :D

'Scales & Tails Australia' magazine will be there both days :D

come up saturday with ben, crash at mine,
then B can bring herself and the kids up sunday?

Plus i will just stash all my crap under others stalls, i dont display my secrets..
im not putting him in my car for 2 seconds let alone over an hour lol. if u want damo your more than welcome to grab a ride up with us

We are there both days :)

We are also having "At the Show" Specials on all our current product range:

The Antaresia and Bassiana Small Fingergrips are $6ea down from $8ea
The Antaresia and Bassiana Large Fingergrips are $8ea down from $10ea
The Morellia Powdercoated Steel Handles are $12ea down from $15ea (Black and Grey)
The Liasis Stainless Steel Handles are $19ea down from $22ea

We are also showcasing working prototypes of our Litoria Alarm System, our Goorialla Sliding Glass Track and our Guwara Vent. All of which you can put down your details for a pre-order/registration of interest. We will keep the list of details to contact you in the future when we have finalised the pricing and other details for each new product in our upcoming expanded range.

Are there buses running from a train station to get out there ? what station do they leave from if they do ?

cheers nico

Helensvale I think is the closest station...no idea if there is buses running to it though from there

thanks for that , i rang translink and there is a 709 pacificfair bus that leaves helensvale station , it is 2hrs on the train and bus but atleast i know i wont miss it this year :)

expo checklist

(-) Sort out car pool for trip down the coast - check
(-) save extra money for spending - fail
(-) increase credit card limit instead - check
(-) nothing else matters.....

woohoo getting close now..... BRING IT :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back