Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone want to swing by yass on their way there to pick me up :)

That's why I asked. I assumed the carpark would be big, but I've no clue how many people will be attending the expo. I think I'm gunna get there early just to be safe.
a good pub up the road

Just googled it: M1/Pacific Motorway = 40.2 km = 37 mins
sprry i have never made it that quick i would give yourself at least an hour

Yeah agreed from the airport to southport is about a 45 min to hour depending on the way the gold coast highway sucks the traffic is bad almost all the way.

sprry i have never made it that quick i would give yourself at least an hour

Yeah I agree you are correct b-m....allow yourself a good hour

(it was google ya know)

Cheers
Sandee :)

There's a fair bit of roadwork near Nerang at the moment I think. Slows stuff down.

Byron - That sucks. I'd be keen for a beer/meal but I'll be DD. Unless I catch public transport from Burleigh on the Saturday. Definitely driving on Sunday, though.

Dam I wish I was up there this weekend and not next.

man i am so pumped about the expo ive been goen on and on about it for months! last year i just bought 3 sweet digital thermostats ,didn't save much cash for expo which SUCKED....
but this year Ow yes this year i am ready i got 2K to blow and to top it off with a cherry tomoza i pick up my new addition to the family a Albino Darwin.

Im so excited, its gunna be my first expo ever :) Looking forward to seeing some spectacular animals, and straight afterwards imma go to Dreamworld ;)

Im so excited, its gunna be my first expo ever :) Looking forward to seeing some spectacular animals, and straight afterwards imma go to Dreamworld ;)

Dreamworld shuts at like 5 or 6, you not planning on being there long? Or are you going to screamworld?

Just googled it: M1/Pacific Motorway = 40.2 km = 37 mins

that's pretty accurate without traffic, I can usually do Nerang to Currumbin Sanctuary in under 30mins at 6am in the morning

probably a bit longer for a weekend and that late in the day.

Don't go the gold coast highway, head all the way up the M1 till you get to smith street, much faster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back